5000 km Walking: Bulgarian Crossed the Amazon Jungle
What is inspiring and giving examples to others?
A Bulgarian traveler crossed the Amazon Jungle alone.
According to Philip Lhamsuren such an adventure is not as much connected with finance as with desire and spirit.
"People like me are not crazy, but they have a precise concept of this job. I love to do this. Man unfolds his full potential when he does what he love'', he said.
"I became the third person to cross the Amazon without guides," the traveler says. "I was mostly traveling with a canoe, with a bike on the few muddy roads, I had a compass."
More about his adventures you can find in his blog.
- » Almost 12 million Passengers Have Passed Through Bulgarian Airports in 2018
- » Wizz Air - Best Low Cost Airlines For 2018 in the Central and Eastern Europe
- » Bulgarian Tourism Minister: We are Expecting Important Guests in Sunny Beach on May 31st
- » Tourism Minister: The Summer for Bulgarian Tourism will Be Challenging
- » Sofia Airport Grows Passenger Traffic with 5.2% this February
- » Bulgaria’s Black Sea Hotels and Restaurants Seek to Hire Seasonal Workers