5000 km Walking: Bulgarian Crossed the Amazon Jungle
What is inspiring and giving examples to others?
A Bulgarian traveler crossed the Amazon Jungle alone.
According to Philip Lhamsuren such an adventure is not as much connected with finance as with desire and spirit.
"People like me are not crazy, but they have a precise concept of this job. I love to do this. Man unfolds his full potential when he does what he love'', he said.
"I became the third person to cross the Amazon without guides," the traveler says. "I was mostly traveling with a canoe, with a bike on the few muddy roads, I had a compass."
More about his adventures you can find in his blog.
- » Strike Canceled Over 300 Flights of the National Air Carrier 'Alitalia'
- » Bulgarian Deputy Prime Minister for Economic and Demographic Policy: Relations Between Bulgaria and Ukraine Are on a Solid Foundation
- » Bulgarian Tourism Minister: We will be Uncompromising in the Control of Beach Areas
- » BDZ Discussed the 2020 Schedule
- » Fewer Russian And German Tourists Will Spend Their Summer Vacation In Bulgaria
- » Last Day For Free-Trip Requests Under the 'Discover the EU' initiative