5000 km Walking: Bulgarian Crossed the Amazon Jungle
What is inspiring and giving examples to others?
A Bulgarian traveler crossed the Amazon Jungle alone.
According to Philip Lhamsuren such an adventure is not as much connected with finance as with desire and spirit.
"People like me are not crazy, but they have a precise concept of this job. I love to do this. Man unfolds his full potential when he does what he love'', he said.
"I became the third person to cross the Amazon without guides," the traveler says. "I was mostly traveling with a canoe, with a bike on the few muddy roads, I had a compass."
More about his adventures you can find in his blog.
- » Bulgaria’s Tourism Minister Insists on 50% Increase in Finances for Advertising
- » National Tourism Council Will Meet in "Golden Sands"
- » Heavy Traffic at Kapitan Andreevo Border Checkpoint
- » Explore the Tomb of Tutankhamun in Burgas, Bulgaria
- » Nikolina Angelkova: The Price of 70 BGN per Umbrella Is not Okay
- » 5 Interesting Food Festivals from Around the World