BMW Achieved its Best Year in Bulgaria
The past 2018 was the best for the BMW Group in Bulgaria since its inception in 2007. For the twelve months of last year, 1254 BMW and MINI vehicles were delivered to final customers, reported Vesti.bg
The total number of BMW vehicles sold on the Bulgarian market for the period reached 1100 or a growth of 8.5% compared to the previous year. At MINI, 154 cars were delivered to customers, or 36% more than 2017.
The best-selling model is the BMW 5 Series (141), followed by the BMW X3 (138). Thirdly, in the year of change of model generations, it is the BMW X5 with 134 cars sold.
Special attention is paid to the performance of BMW i in the first full year after the launch of the BMW sub-brand. Deliveries of the fully electric BMW i3 models amount to 60 cars, this result coinciding and slightly surpassing expectations for the introduction of the brand on the Bulgarian market.
Traditionally and in the spirit and world trends, the popularity of the BMW X models remains extremely high. They have just under 50% market share in the BMW brand - a total of 464 vehicles (BMW X1 - 99, BMW X2 - 55, BMW X3 - 138, BMW X4 - 87, BMW X5 - 134, BMW X6 - 85).
The analysis of the variants of the drive shows that Bulgaria retains the leading position of the diesel engines, although it is significantly lower than in previous years - 66%, the BMW and MINI-driven cars are 28%, 5 % is the share of electric cars and 1% of Plug-in hybrids.
- » In 2018 Bulgarian Exports to Saudi Arabia Exceeded USD 40 million
- » Bulgargaz Аnnounces a Competition For the Supply of Gas that is Not From Russia
- » The Energy and Water Regulatory Commission discusses how much to increase the price of the natural gas
- » BSMEPA: April 1 is the Deadline for Registration for Participation in the ANUGA 2019 Exhibition in Cologne, Germany
- » BSMEPA is a Partner in the Organisation of National Cluster Conference: March 26-27, Sofia Tech Park
- » Executive Director of BSMEPA, Dr. Boyko Takov Met with Hungary’s Trade Representative Tomash Budai