Bulgarian Ministry of Agriculture Will Present The First Strategy For Digitalization of Agriculture
The Ministry of Agriculture will present the first strategy for the digitization of agriculture in Bulgaria, reported Econ.bg
By 2020, the European budget will allocate more than EUR 100 million to this end in the Community.
New digital technologies have the potential to make a revolution in agriculture, and this is needed because every year the farmers will be required to produce more and better and deal with factors such as climate change and global markets.
Experts report that there is a serious digital divide between rural areas, where only 40 per cent of households in the European Union have access to fast, broadband internet and urban areas where they have 76%.
By 2020, 9 out of 10 jobs, including agriculture, will require digital skills, and good farmer training is a way to ensure food security.
Bulgaria has for the first time developed a strategy for the digitization of agriculture and today it will become clear what is included in it and what funds are envisaged for its implementation in practice.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Assoc. Prof. Kunchev: The Epidemic in Bulgaria is still Far from Over
- » CEM with a New Chairman - Betina Zhoteva
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree