All Flights To and From Belgium Are Suspended
Trade unions want higher wages and pensions, reported NOVA TV.
Strike closed the airports in Belgium. The reason is a protest of 3 big syndicates.
The suspension of flights took effect at 23.00pm Bulgarian time last night and will continue until 23 pm. today.
Trade union dissatisfaction comes from a government plan that wage increases will be limited to 0.8% in the next two years.
Trade unions want higher wages and pensions, as well as a better work-leisure ratio.
- » Bulgarian Tourism Minister: We will be Uncompromising in the Control of Beach Areas
- » BDZ Discussed the 2020 Schedule
- » Fewer Russian And German Tourists Will Spend Their Summer Vacation In Bulgaria
- » Last Day For Free-Trip Requests Under the 'Discover the EU' initiative
- » Bulgaria and Egypt will Cooperate In The Sphere Of Tourism
- » Sea Complex In Bulgaria Was Named As The Most Innovative Spa Destination