All Flights To and From Belgium Are Suspended
Trade unions want higher wages and pensions, reported NOVA TV.
Strike closed the airports in Belgium. The reason is a protest of 3 big syndicates.
The suspension of flights took effect at 23.00pm Bulgarian time last night and will continue until 23 pm. today.
Trade union dissatisfaction comes from a government plan that wage increases will be limited to 0.8% in the next two years.
Trade unions want higher wages and pensions, as well as a better work-leisure ratio.
- » Bulgaria’s Tourism Minister Insists on 50% Increase in Finances for Advertising
- » National Tourism Council Will Meet in "Golden Sands"
- » Heavy Traffic at Kapitan Andreevo Border Checkpoint
- » Explore the Tomb of Tutankhamun in Burgas, Bulgaria
- » Nikolina Angelkova: The Price of 70 BGN per Umbrella Is not Okay
- » 5 Interesting Food Festivals from Around the World