All Flights To and From Belgium Are Suspended
Trade unions want higher wages and pensions, reported NOVA TV.
Strike closed the airports in Belgium. The reason is a protest of 3 big syndicates.
The suspension of flights took effect at 23.00pm Bulgarian time last night and will continue until 23 pm. today.
Trade union dissatisfaction comes from a government plan that wage increases will be limited to 0.8% in the next two years.
Trade unions want higher wages and pensions, as well as a better work-leisure ratio.
- » Predictions of a Decline in Tourists in Bulgarian Summer Resort Albena
- » Almost 12 million Passengers Have Passed Through Bulgarian Airports in 2018
- » Wizz Air - Best Low Cost Airlines For 2018 in the Central and Eastern Europe
- » Bulgarian Tourism Minister: We are Expecting Important Guests in Sunny Beach on May 31st
- » Tourism Minister: The Summer for Bulgarian Tourism will Be Challenging
- » Sofia Airport Grows Passenger Traffic with 5.2% this February