All Flights To and From Belgium Are Suspended
Trade unions want higher wages and pensions, reported NOVA TV.
Strike closed the airports in Belgium. The reason is a protest of 3 big syndicates.
The suspension of flights took effect at 23.00pm Bulgarian time last night and will continue until 23 pm. today.
Trade union dissatisfaction comes from a government plan that wage increases will be limited to 0.8% in the next two years.
Trade unions want higher wages and pensions, as well as a better work-leisure ratio.
- » The Airports in Varna and Burgas with Record Traffic in 2018
- » Tourist Exhibition "Vacation and SPA Expo" in Bulgaria Begins
- » 5000 km Walking: Bulgarian Crossed the Amazon Jungle
- » Nearly 7700 US Flights Were Canceled Due to Bad Weather
- » Total Revenues From Night Stays in Bulgaria Reached BGN 48.4 million For December 2018
- » Bulgarian Ministry of Tourism Will Seek Investors at Congress Centers