All Flights To and From Belgium Are Suspended
Trade unions want higher wages and pensions, reported NOVA TV.
Strike closed the airports in Belgium. The reason is a protest of 3 big syndicates.
The suspension of flights took effect at 23.00pm Bulgarian time last night and will continue until 23 pm. today.
Trade union dissatisfaction comes from a government plan that wage increases will be limited to 0.8% in the next two years.
Trade unions want higher wages and pensions, as well as a better work-leisure ratio.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 17 Beaches on the Black Sea Coast in Bulgaria Will Be Free This Summer
- » Japan Ends Coronavirus State of Emergency
- » Spain Reopening Foreign Tourism from July
- » Bulgaria, Turkey and Greece with Joint Tourist Packages?
- » Will the EU lift Restrictions on Tourist Travel?
- » Bulgaria Open Borders to Citizens from EU and Schengen Area