An International Middle East Conference Kicks Off in Warsaw
A two-day ministerial meeting on peace and security in the Middle East is under way in Warsaw, the Bulgarian National Television reports. The hosts are the United States and Poland.
The International Conference will be attended by Bulgarian Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva, Vice President of the United States Mike Pens, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. Iran was not invited to the conference, and Russia refused to participate in the forum.
On the eve of the meeting, US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo pointed out that his country would make efforts to end the gas pipeline project between Russia and Germany, North Stream-2. The gas pipeline directs money to Russia and, at the same time, damages Europe, Pompey said, quoted by the French press agency.
- » The Most Important From the Week - 11 - 17 Feb
- » The President of the Macedonian Parliament Comes to Bulgaria to Vote on the Protocol
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: Bulgarian Visas Will be Issued in 15 Cities in India
- » North Macedonia Says Police Prevent 'Terrorist Act'
- » The Traditional Munich Security Meeting Continues With the Participation of the Bulgarian PM
- » The Spanish Prime Minister Announced Snap Parliamentary Elections