An International Middle East Conference Kicks Off in Warsaw
A two-day ministerial meeting on peace and security in the Middle East is under way in Warsaw, the Bulgarian National Television reports. The hosts are the United States and Poland.
The International Conference will be attended by Bulgarian Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva, Vice President of the United States Mike Pens, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. Iran was not invited to the conference, and Russia refused to participate in the forum.
On the eve of the meeting, US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo pointed out that his country would make efforts to end the gas pipeline project between Russia and Germany, North Stream-2. The gas pipeline directs money to Russia and, at the same time, damages Europe, Pompey said, quoted by the French press agency.
- » Foreign Minister: We will Establish Regular Contact between the Diplomats of Bulgaria and UAE
- » PM of Hungary Viktor Orban: Hungary Sees Bulgaria as an Ally to the Migration Problem
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva: We Are Extremely Worried about the New Escalation in the Gulf of Oman
- » Rumen Radev Met with Hungarian President Janos Ader in Budapest
- » PM Borissov Held a Meeting with UAE's Foreign Minister Abdullah bin Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan
- » Over 184,000 E-vignettes Have Been Sold to Romanian Cars so Far