Maximum Temperatures Today Between 2°C and 7°C,
Today the cloud will tend to break and melt away. More considerable cloud will persist over parts of the Upper Thracian Plain and Southeast Bulgaria.
Light snowfall, mostly in the mountains. Light to moderate wind from north-northwest, in Eastern Bulgaria – sometimes strong from north-northeast. Windy along the Struma Valley, too. Maximum temperatures between 2°C and 7°C, in Sofia about 1°C. This is what the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, told Focus News Agency.
A code yellow warning for strong wind is in place for the regions of Blagoevgrad, Sliven, Yambol, Burgas, Varna and Dobrich.
- » Code Yellow Warning for Fog has been Issued for 20 Bulgarian Regions Today
- » Elevated Levels of Fine Particulate Matter is Sofia
- » Weather Forecast: Fogs, Maximum Temperatures between 0C and 5C
- » Rain in Australia Caused Flooding (VIDEO)
- » Strong Earthquake Shook China
- » Two People were Killed after Volcanic Eruption in Philippines