Maximum Temperatures Today Between 2°C and 7°C,
Today the cloud will tend to break and melt away. More considerable cloud will persist over parts of the Upper Thracian Plain and Southeast Bulgaria.
Light snowfall, mostly in the mountains. Light to moderate wind from north-northwest, in Eastern Bulgaria – sometimes strong from north-northeast. Windy along the Struma Valley, too. Maximum temperatures between 2°C and 7°C, in Sofia about 1°C. This is what the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, told Focus News Agency.
A code yellow warning for strong wind is in place for the regions of Blagoevgrad, Sliven, Yambol, Burgas, Varna and Dobrich.
- » Will the Weather in Bulgaria Surprise us Next Week?
- » Mount Etna WAKES UP
- » 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Was Registered in Greece
- » It will be mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria, Isolated Showers and Thunder Possible
- » Mostly Sunny Weather Today, Highs between 27C and 32C
- » Sunny Today, Scattered Showers and Thunder