Maximum Temperatures Today Between 2°C and 7°C,
Today the cloud will tend to break and melt away. More considerable cloud will persist over parts of the Upper Thracian Plain and Southeast Bulgaria.
Light snowfall, mostly in the mountains. Light to moderate wind from north-northwest, in Eastern Bulgaria – sometimes strong from north-northeast. Windy along the Struma Valley, too. Maximum temperatures between 2°C and 7°C, in Sofia about 1°C. This is what the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, told Focus News Agency.
A code yellow warning for strong wind is in place for the regions of Blagoevgrad, Sliven, Yambol, Burgas, Varna and Dobrich.
- » The Storm in Sofia Caused Heavy Damages
- » 7.3 Magnitude Earthquake Was Recorded in the Sea of Indonesia
- » Rain Showers and Thunder in Many Areas,
- » Sunny and Hot Sunday
- » 5.6 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in California
- » What Weather Should Bulgaria Expect this Summer - will there be Record Temperatures and Rainfall?