Maximum Temperatures Today Between 2°C and 7°C,
Today the cloud will tend to break and melt away. More considerable cloud will persist over parts of the Upper Thracian Plain and Southeast Bulgaria.
Light snowfall, mostly in the mountains. Light to moderate wind from north-northwest, in Eastern Bulgaria – sometimes strong from north-northeast. Windy along the Struma Valley, too. Maximum temperatures between 2°C and 7°C, in Sofia about 1°C. This is what the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, told Focus News Agency.
A code yellow warning for strong wind is in place for the regions of Blagoevgrad, Sliven, Yambol, Burgas, Varna and Dobrich.
- » Temperatures in July This Year Were the Highest Ever Recorded Globally
- » UN: Refusing Meat Consumption Can Help Combat Climate Change
- » The Canary Islands Are on Fire, more than 5,000 People Were Evacuated Urgently
- » NIMH: Extreme Forest Fire Danger Index for 5 Bulgarian Regions
- » Bulgaria - the Only EU Country in the World 20 Biggest CO2 Polluters Ranking
- » More than 200 Bee Families Have Been Destroyed by the Spraying with Preparations in Varna