Maximum Temperatures Today Between 2°C and 7°C,
Today the cloud will tend to break and melt away. More considerable cloud will persist over parts of the Upper Thracian Plain and Southeast Bulgaria.
Light snowfall, mostly in the mountains. Light to moderate wind from north-northwest, in Eastern Bulgaria – sometimes strong from north-northeast. Windy along the Struma Valley, too. Maximum temperatures between 2°C and 7°C, in Sofia about 1°C. This is what the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, told Focus News Agency.
A code yellow warning for strong wind is in place for the regions of Blagoevgrad, Sliven, Yambol, Burgas, Varna and Dobrich.
- » In the Last Week of March There will be Cold Days
- » Clear Sky until Noon, some Clouds later Today in East Bulgaria, Highs Between 14-19°C
- » Cloudy Skies with Rain this Afternoon in some Regions of Bulgaria
- » Earthquake Measuring 4.9 Shakes France
- » The Astronomical Spring is Coming
- » Spring Cleaning Campaign in Sofia Begins