About 670,000 Tons of Food Are Disposed of by Bulgarians Every Year
In Bulgaria, nearly 670,000 tons of food goes to the trash every year. The reason - households buy more than they can consume.
Administrative procedures make it difficult for manufacturers and shops to donate food with a low shelf-life. Bulgarians do not fully understand the labels on food labels, a study by the European Commission shows. This is one of the reasons for the high amount of food waste. People do not make a difference between the "use before" and "best to" labels.
- » Mostly Sunny with Max Temperatures Between 10 ° and 15 °
- » Is There a Danger of an Epidemic of Measles in Bulgaria?
- » Europroject Will Improve Air Quality in Six Large Municipalities in Bulgaria
- » Findings from the Struma Highway Enter the Exhibition "Bulgarian Archeology 2018"
- » NASA Accelerates Its Plans to Land on the Moon
- » 17 Cases of Measles in Bulgaria