Bella Bulgaria Plans to Invest BGN 15 Million and Enter the Serbian Market
The Bulgarian food company "Bella Bulgaria" started 2019 with a large investment program in the production, storage and export of food. The company invests over BGN 15 million in the implementation of ultramodern automated lines and quality control systems, the construction of new warehouses in the country.
In 2019 Bella Bulgaria expands its presence in the markets of Southeastern Europe by opening a commercial branch and building its own trading structure in Serbia. The projects will be finished by the end of the year.
In 2019, Bella Bulgaria started the development of a partner network with Bulgarian producers of high quality meat materials in order to fully meet the needs of its meat processing.
"We strive for our products to have added value and we work in accordance with the pulse of the communities we are part of, so we would like the Bulgarian foods to be entirely Bulgarian raw materials", commented on the new partner program the executive director of "Bella Bulgaria" Elsa Markova.
Bella Bulgaria is expanding its presence in the markets in the region by building its own trading structure in Serbia. The company is entering the market in our western neighbor with its full portfolio of products that will be available in major retail chains. This is the third foreign trade representation of the Bulgarian food company in the Balkans after Romania (2007) and Greece (2012). The company has been developing export business since 2006. Bella Bulgaria's products are becoming more and more popular among consumers in Europe, America, the Middle East, Australia. The focus on customer and consumer preferences allows Bella Bulgaria to maintain its important place in the food industry in different countries.
- » BNR: Bulgaria to Have Possession of 1/5 of the Assets of LNG Terminal near Alexandroupolis
- » Australian Airline Qantas Breaks a World Record with a Direct Flight from London to Sydney
- » 5 Reasons Tuscany Should be at the Top of Your Travel Bucket List
- » Over BGN 1.374 Billion in Tourist Nights Spent in 9 Months
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borissov: Bulgaria's GDP Grows (PHOTO)
- » Vitosha Boulevard in the Top 50 of the Most Expensive Streets in Europe