5 New Metro Stations to Be Released by October
By the beginning of October, the first 5 stations of the third subway beam linking ''Graf Ignatiev'' Str and ''Krasno Selo'' district will be launched, Stoyan Bratoev, the executive director of Metropolitan Metropolitan, announced on BNT.
The other two sections of the beam will be completed by the end of the year.
Eng. Stoyan Bratoev, Executive Director "Metropolitan": In its final version, the line will serve almost 200,000 passengers daily. More than 11,000 tonnes of harmful substances will be less discharged into the atmosphere per day.
- » Bulgaria's Unemployment Rate For Q4 is 4.7%
- » Eurobarometer: Bulgarians Remain Optimistic About the Future of Europe
- » Prisons and Court Guards in Bulgaria Received Funding for 200 New Employees
- » Bulgaria Temporarily Suspends the Construction of the Gas Connection with Serbia
- » Bulgarian Ombudsman Organizes Free Medical Examinations For Socially Disadvantaged People
- » MPs Are Finally Voting on the Changes to the Electoral Code Today