5 New Metro Stations to Be Released by October
By the beginning of October, the first 5 stations of the third subway beam linking ''Graf Ignatiev'' Str and ''Krasno Selo'' district will be launched, Stoyan Bratoev, the executive director of Metropolitan Metropolitan, announced on BNT.
The other two sections of the beam will be completed by the end of the year.
Eng. Stoyan Bratoev, Executive Director "Metropolitan": In its final version, the line will serve almost 200,000 passengers daily. More than 11,000 tonnes of harmful substances will be less discharged into the atmosphere per day.
- » Tow Trucks in Sofia Tighten Control Against Improperly Parked Vehicles
- » The Police Begins Checking all Guest Houses in Bulgaria Built with EU Funds
- » Bulgarian Parliament will be Voting on Important Changes
- » After 14 Years the Fountain of Slaveikov Square in Sofia is Working Again (Video)
- » Tomorrow Bulgarian PM Borisov will Meet with the Management of the UNWE
- » Testing Begins for Trains in the Third Line of Sofia Underground