5 New Metro Stations to Be Released by October
By the beginning of October, the first 5 stations of the third subway beam linking ''Graf Ignatiev'' Str and ''Krasno Selo'' district will be launched, Stoyan Bratoev, the executive director of Metropolitan Metropolitan, announced on BNT.
The other two sections of the beam will be completed by the end of the year.
Eng. Stoyan Bratoev, Executive Director "Metropolitan": In its final version, the line will serve almost 200,000 passengers daily. More than 11,000 tonnes of harmful substances will be less discharged into the atmosphere per day.
- » The National Assembly Will Discuss the Financing of Political Parties once again
- » Galina Georgieva Is the New Member of the CEM from the Quota of the Parliament
- » About 3% of the National Revenue Agency Data are Affected by the Attack on its Servers
- » The President Vetoed the Financing of the Parties From the Business
- » The Closed Swimming Pools in Sofia Have Removed the Violations and are Already Working
- » 38 Streets and the Square in the Old Town of Veliko Tarnovo Were Repaired