A Man Died in a Trolleybus Accident in Sofia
Elderly man died in a trolleybus accident on the Acad. Ivan Evstratiev Geshov", reports Darik.
According to the Ministry of the Interior, the man traveled in the trolley. At the stop of the Hygiene Center, the man went off the vehicle and fell. According to the police, the trolley driver did not assess the situation and departed earlier, NOVA reported.
According to the Center for Urban Mobility, it is possible that the passenger fainted.
An ambulance was immediately summoned, but the medics only registered the man's death.
The incident was about 20:00, the circumstances are being investigated.
- » A Serious Train Crash with Victims and Injured People Occurred in France
- » Car Drove into a Group of Tourists in London, at Least Seven People Are Injured
- » Serious Car Crash Blocked Trakia Motorway
- » The Locomotive of the Yambol-Burgas Passenger Train Caught on Fire
- » A Train Ran Over a Woman who Was Crossing the Rails near Dupnitsa
- » Piece of Balcony Collapsed in the Center of Sofia