A Man Died in a Trolleybus Accident in Sofia
Elderly man died in a trolleybus accident on the Acad. Ivan Evstratiev Geshov", reports Darik.
According to the Ministry of the Interior, the man traveled in the trolley. At the stop of the Hygiene Center, the man went off the vehicle and fell. According to the police, the trolley driver did not assess the situation and departed earlier, NOVA reported.
According to the Center for Urban Mobility, it is possible that the passenger fainted.
An ambulance was immediately summoned, but the medics only registered the man's death.
The incident was about 20:00, the circumstances are being investigated.
- » Abandoned 6-month-old baby Found in the Area of the Plovdiv Railway Station
- » Train Ran over a 72-year-old Woman
- » Fire at a School in Plovdiv
- » Dog Attacked a 3-year-old Child in Kardzhali Village
- » Plane Crashed near Plovdiv, Two Died
- » Passenger in Critical Condition after Abrupt Stop by a Public Transport Bus in Varna