A Man Died in a Trolleybus Accident in Sofia
Elderly man died in a trolleybus accident on the Acad. Ivan Evstratiev Geshov", reports Darik.
According to the Ministry of the Interior, the man traveled in the trolley. At the stop of the Hygiene Center, the man went off the vehicle and fell. According to the police, the trolley driver did not assess the situation and departed earlier, NOVA reported.
According to the Center for Urban Mobility, it is possible that the passenger fainted.
An ambulance was immediately summoned, but the medics only registered the man's death.
The incident was about 20:00, the circumstances are being investigated.
- » 14 People Died in a Road Accident in North Macedonia
- » Child Fell in the Panda Cage in a Park in China
- » Enormous Fire near Plovdiv is Under Conrol, Firefighters Worked all Night
- » 10 People Remain in Hospital after the Serious Crash on Struma Motorway
- » 8-kg Python Missing from Pet shop at Large Shopping Centre in Plovdiv
- » Tourists were Injured in an Accident with a Lift in Bulgarian Resort Pamporovo