Bulgaria’s Deputy Premier Mariana Nikolova Discusses Demographic Policies During Her Visit to Hungary
Bulgaria’s Deputy Premier for Economic and Demographic Policy Mariana Nikolova met in Budapest with Hungary’s Minister of State for Family, Youth and International Affairs Katalin Novák, reported the Bulgarian National Radio.
Mariana Nikolova and Katalin Novák discussed Roma integration policies and the Hungarian model aimed at supporting natality and solving the problems of the disadvantaged people.
During the meeting with Hungary’s Minister of Human Resources Miklós Kásler Bulgaria’s Deputy Premier Nikolova raised the topic related to the development of the Bulgarian studies (Bulgaristics) at the Hungarian universities. Mariana Nikolova thanked Hungary for the positive attitude towards the Bulgarian minority in this country.
- » Turkish Airlines’ Campaign is the Reason For More Tourist Going to Bulgarian Ski Resorts
- » Bankruptcy due to Brexit: Flybmi Airlines Cancels All Its Flights
- » Russia Wants Long-Term Bulgarian Tourist Visas
- » Annual Inflation in January 2019 Compared to January 2018 Was 3.0%
- » BSMEPA and Sofia Tech Park - Partners in Support of the Bulgarian Business
- » BSMEPA will Support the Printing Industry in Bulgaria