Bulgaria’s Deputy Premier Mariana Nikolova Discusses Demographic Policies During Her Visit to Hungary
Bulgaria’s Deputy Premier for Economic and Demographic Policy Mariana Nikolova met in Budapest with Hungary’s Minister of State for Family, Youth and International Affairs Katalin Novák, reported the Bulgarian National Radio.
Mariana Nikolova and Katalin Novák discussed Roma integration policies and the Hungarian model aimed at supporting natality and solving the problems of the disadvantaged people.
During the meeting with Hungary’s Minister of Human Resources Miklós Kásler Bulgaria’s Deputy Premier Nikolova raised the topic related to the development of the Bulgarian studies (Bulgaristics) at the Hungarian universities. Mariana Nikolova thanked Hungary for the positive attitude towards the Bulgarian minority in this country.
- » The Bulgarian Ministry of Tourism and the CPC with Large Scale Inspections at Sea Resorts
- » There are Only Nine Camping Parks in Bulgaria According to Eurostat
- » Bulgaria is against the Division of Albania and the Republic of Northern Macedonia into the EU Accession Process
- » Inflation For May is 0.1 per cent
- » Modern Technologies Maintain Quality Infrastructure Even if It Is Old
- » Free Trading In 2019: How Innovations In Tech Are Making It Possible