Bulgaria’s Deputy Premier Mariana Nikolova Discusses Demographic Policies During Her Visit to Hungary
Bulgaria’s Deputy Premier for Economic and Demographic Policy Mariana Nikolova met in Budapest with Hungary’s Minister of State for Family, Youth and International Affairs Katalin Novák, reported the Bulgarian National Radio.
Mariana Nikolova and Katalin Novák discussed Roma integration policies and the Hungarian model aimed at supporting natality and solving the problems of the disadvantaged people.
During the meeting with Hungary’s Minister of Human Resources Miklós Kásler Bulgaria’s Deputy Premier Nikolova raised the topic related to the development of the Bulgarian studies (Bulgaristics) at the Hungarian universities. Mariana Nikolova thanked Hungary for the positive attitude towards the Bulgarian minority in this country.
- » Bulgarian Kinetik 07 Presents the First Zero-Emission Sports Car
- » Minister Desislava Taneva and Dmitry Patrushev Discussed the Restrictions Imposed on Import of Bulgarian Products into Russia
- » It is Possible For Bulgaria to Join the "Waiting Room" For the Euro Area by June 2020
- » Albania, North Macedonia and Serbia to Allow Passport-Free Travel by 2021
- » The Bulgarian Economy Is the Most Competitive in the Balkans
- » Bulgarians Are Looking for a Cheap Hotel, while Foreigners Are Paying for Luxury