Bulgaria’s Deputy Premier Mariana Nikolova Discusses Demographic Policies During Her Visit to Hungary
Bulgaria’s Deputy Premier for Economic and Demographic Policy Mariana Nikolova met in Budapest with Hungary’s Minister of State for Family, Youth and International Affairs Katalin Novák, reported the Bulgarian National Radio.
Mariana Nikolova and Katalin Novák discussed Roma integration policies and the Hungarian model aimed at supporting natality and solving the problems of the disadvantaged people.
During the meeting with Hungary’s Minister of Human Resources Miklós Kásler Bulgaria’s Deputy Premier Nikolova raised the topic related to the development of the Bulgarian studies (Bulgaristics) at the Hungarian universities. Mariana Nikolova thanked Hungary for the positive attitude towards the Bulgarian minority in this country.
- » Vivacom Filed a Complaint Against Apple in Bulgaria's Commission for the Protection of Competition
- » Plovdiv Entreprenuer Plans a 90-meter Skyscraper in Sofia
- » Heavy Traffic at Kapitan Andreevo Border Checkpoint
- » Explore the Tomb of Tutankhamun in Burgas, Bulgaria
- » Digital Gaming Industry in Bulgaria: Ozone Wants to Buy Pulsar who have Physical Stores
- » Real Estate Deals in Sofia have been at a Record High Level for the Past 10 Years