Bulgaria’s Deputy Premier Mariana Nikolova Discusses Demographic Policies During Her Visit to Hungary
Bulgaria’s Deputy Premier for Economic and Demographic Policy Mariana Nikolova met in Budapest with Hungary’s Minister of State for Family, Youth and International Affairs Katalin Novák, reported the Bulgarian National Radio.
Mariana Nikolova and Katalin Novák discussed Roma integration policies and the Hungarian model aimed at supporting natality and solving the problems of the disadvantaged people.
During the meeting with Hungary’s Minister of Human Resources Miklós Kásler Bulgaria’s Deputy Premier Nikolova raised the topic related to the development of the Bulgarian studies (Bulgaristics) at the Hungarian universities. Mariana Nikolova thanked Hungary for the positive attitude towards the Bulgarian minority in this country.
- » Bulgaria with a Record Export to Germany: What Do Germans Buy and Where Does it Go?
- » EU Online Gambling Landscape - Changes to Expect in 2019
- » Chinese Company Secures USD 135.5 Million for Bulgarian Port Project
- » Expert: Electricity Prices will Increase by 15% if KEVR Approves CEZ Proposal
- » Projects of over 4,600 Bulgarian Households under the Gasification Program have been Implemented
- » Bulgarian Tobacco Growers Received over BGN 80 Million