The Repairs in the Center of Sofia Continue
From today, the reconstruction of ''Tsar Shishman'' Str. Continues in the section from ''Graf Ignatiev'' Str. To "Gen. Parensov ". A temporary traffic organization will be introduced. No cars will be allowed in the repaired section, and the direction of traffic on "Gen. Parensov "to Tsar Shishman Str. Will be from "Vasil Levski "Blvd.
New sidewalks will be built, pavements, lighting and landscaping will be renewed. The work will be carried out in stages, in order to make the access of pedestrians to the maximum possible, announced Sofia Municipality.
From February 12 to 28, work will be done on the reconstruction, extension of the pavement on the building side. The second stage of the work will be on the side of the church "St. Sedmochislenitsi ".
The laying of the new pavements on the sidewalks and the roadway follows. Work is expected to last for about 50 days, but it will be necessary to stop it if the weather conditions are not allowing the work to continue.
- » Bulgaria's Unemployment Rate For Q4 is 4.7%
- » Eurobarometer: Bulgarians Remain Optimistic About the Future of Europe
- » Prisons and Court Guards in Bulgaria Received Funding for 200 New Employees
- » Bulgaria Temporarily Suspends the Construction of the Gas Connection with Serbia
- » Bulgarian Ombudsman Organizes Free Medical Examinations For Socially Disadvantaged People
- » MPs Are Finally Voting on the Changes to the Electoral Code Today