The Repairs in the Center of Sofia Continue
From today, the reconstruction of ''Tsar Shishman'' Str. Continues in the section from ''Graf Ignatiev'' Str. To "Gen. Parensov ". A temporary traffic organization will be introduced. No cars will be allowed in the repaired section, and the direction of traffic on "Gen. Parensov "to Tsar Shishman Str. Will be from "Vasil Levski "Blvd.
New sidewalks will be built, pavements, lighting and landscaping will be renewed. The work will be carried out in stages, in order to make the access of pedestrians to the maximum possible, announced Sofia Municipality.
From February 12 to 28, work will be done on the reconstruction, extension of the pavement on the building side. The second stage of the work will be on the side of the church "St. Sedmochislenitsi ".
The laying of the new pavements on the sidewalks and the roadway follows. Work is expected to last for about 50 days, but it will be necessary to stop it if the weather conditions are not allowing the work to continue.
- » The National Assembly Will Discuss the Financing of Political Parties once again
- » Galina Georgieva Is the New Member of the CEM from the Quota of the Parliament
- » About 3% of the National Revenue Agency Data are Affected by the Attack on its Servers
- » The President Vetoed the Financing of the Parties From the Business
- » The Closed Swimming Pools in Sofia Have Removed the Violations and are Already Working
- » 38 Streets and the Square in the Old Town of Veliko Tarnovo Were Repaired