Armenian Minister Holds Meeting with Bulgarian Ambassador
Minister of transport, communication and information technologies Hakob Arshakyan on February 11 received Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Bulgaria to Armenia Maria Pavlova Tzotzorkova-Kaymaktchieva, Armenian news agency reported.
At the meeting the minister said Armenia and Bulgaria have all preconditions to further develop and deepen the cooperation in the field of transport, communication and high technologies, and expressed readiness to take respective actions on this path.
The Ambassador thanked for the reception and touched upon the opportunities to expand the partnership, as well as introduced the minister on a number of issues relating to the preparations for the Armenian-Bulgarian inter-governmental session.
She highlighted the need to include the proposals of the Armenian side to the session agenda.
During the meeting the two sides also touched upon the opportunities to implement joint programs in the information and telecommunication technologies field.
A number of other issues relating to the future cooperation were also discussed at the meeting.
- » Bulgaria’s Ombudswoman Office Receives Highest UN Status Accreditation
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva Has Welcomed Montenegro's Efforts on the Road to European Integration
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: Our Support for Serbia's European Path Will Continue
- » Bulgarian Exports to Vietnam in 2018 Amounted to $ 33.0 million in 2018
- » Deputy Prime Minister Nikolova: There is Potential For Investment Cooperation Between Bulgaria and Kuwait
- » 6 Iran-Bulgaria Cooperation Deals Signed