Armenian Minister Holds Meeting with Bulgarian Ambassador
Minister of transport, communication and information technologies Hakob Arshakyan on February 11 received Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Bulgaria to Armenia Maria Pavlova Tzotzorkova-Kaymaktchieva, Armenian news agency reported.
At the meeting the minister said Armenia and Bulgaria have all preconditions to further develop and deepen the cooperation in the field of transport, communication and high technologies, and expressed readiness to take respective actions on this path.
The Ambassador thanked for the reception and touched upon the opportunities to expand the partnership, as well as introduced the minister on a number of issues relating to the preparations for the Armenian-Bulgarian inter-governmental session.
She highlighted the need to include the proposals of the Armenian side to the session agenda.
During the meeting the two sides also touched upon the opportunities to implement joint programs in the information and telecommunication technologies field.
A number of other issues relating to the future cooperation were also discussed at the meeting.
- » Rumen Radev in London: The Funds Invested in Defense Capabilities Should Contribute to the Countries’ Own Economic Development and Social Systems
- » Jens Stoltenberg: NATO Is Strong
- » The Real Part of the NATO Summit Begins Today
- » The von der Leyen Commission Took Office on December 1
- » Germany’s Foreign Affairs Minister Heiko Maas: Bulgarian Foreign Affairs Policy Deserves Respect, I Would Like for other Countries to Be as Brave
- » The Foreign Ministers of Bulgaria and Germany Mark 140 Years of Diplomatic Relations