Bulgarian President Radev Awarded Honorary Sign to Internationally Renowned Violinist Svetlin Russev
Bulgaria’s President Rumen Radev received on 11th of February the world famous Bulgarian violinist Svetlin Russev on the occasion of his forthcoming joint concert with Sofia Philharmonic Orchestra, reports BNT.
During the meeting, the Head of state awarded Svetlin Russev with the Honorary Sign of the President.
“Honouring you with this award is an expression of recognition for your talent and impressive achievements that represent the Bulgarian music school and Bulgarian culture all over the world," the President said.
The Head of State wished maestro Svetlin Russev to continue to showcase Bulgaria and pointed out that the audience of the world is privileged to listen to live performances with the amazing violin "Camposelice - Stradivarius" from 1710.
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor
- » The SJC Submits to the President Today its Decision to Appoint a New Attorney General