Bulgarian President Radev Awarded Honorary Sign to Internationally Renowned Violinist Svetlin Russev
Bulgaria’s President Rumen Radev received on 11th of February the world famous Bulgarian violinist Svetlin Russev on the occasion of his forthcoming joint concert with Sofia Philharmonic Orchestra, reports BNT.
During the meeting, the Head of state awarded Svetlin Russev with the Honorary Sign of the President.
“Honouring you with this award is an expression of recognition for your talent and impressive achievements that represent the Bulgarian music school and Bulgarian culture all over the world," the President said.
The Head of State wished maestro Svetlin Russev to continue to showcase Bulgaria and pointed out that the audience of the world is privileged to listen to live performances with the amazing violin "Camposelice - Stradivarius" from 1710.
- » No Paid Parking Areas in Sofia During the Holidays
- » Border police: Heavy Outbound Traffic on Bulgarian-Turkish Border
- » 6-km Traffic Jam on Hemus Highway before Vitinya Tunnel in Direction of Varna
- » Second Part of the Big Easter Holiday Trip in Bulgaria
- » Тhe Government Decided to Stop Working on the 'National Strategy For the Child'
- » Parliament Adopted a Bill for the Bulgarian Oilseed Rose