Bulgarian President Radev Awarded Honorary Sign to Internationally Renowned Violinist Svetlin Russev
Bulgaria’s President Rumen Radev received on 11th of February the world famous Bulgarian violinist Svetlin Russev on the occasion of his forthcoming joint concert with Sofia Philharmonic Orchestra, reports BNT.
During the meeting, the Head of state awarded Svetlin Russev with the Honorary Sign of the President.
“Honouring you with this award is an expression of recognition for your talent and impressive achievements that represent the Bulgarian music school and Bulgarian culture all over the world," the President said.
The Head of State wished maestro Svetlin Russev to continue to showcase Bulgaria and pointed out that the audience of the world is privileged to listen to live performances with the amazing violin "Camposelice - Stradivarius" from 1710.
- » Bulgaria's Unemployment Rate For Q4 is 4.7%
- » Eurobarometer: Bulgarians Remain Optimistic About the Future of Europe
- » Prisons and Court Guards in Bulgaria Received Funding for 200 New Employees
- » Bulgaria Temporarily Suspends the Construction of the Gas Connection with Serbia
- » Bulgarian Ombudsman Organizes Free Medical Examinations For Socially Disadvantaged People
- » MPs Are Finally Voting on the Changes to the Electoral Code Today