Bulgarian President Radev Awarded Honorary Sign to Internationally Renowned Violinist Svetlin Russev
Bulgaria’s President Rumen Radev received on 11th of February the world famous Bulgarian violinist Svetlin Russev on the occasion of his forthcoming joint concert with Sofia Philharmonic Orchestra, reports BNT.
During the meeting, the Head of state awarded Svetlin Russev with the Honorary Sign of the President.
“Honouring you with this award is an expression of recognition for your talent and impressive achievements that represent the Bulgarian music school and Bulgarian culture all over the world," the President said.
The Head of State wished maestro Svetlin Russev to continue to showcase Bulgaria and pointed out that the audience of the world is privileged to listen to live performances with the amazing violin "Camposelice - Stradivarius" from 1710.
- » Bulgarian Security Agency will have Access to Student Data to Monitor Radicalization
- » Distribution of Over BGN 620 Thousand Worth of Pensions in Bulgaria is Temporarily Suspended
- » Warning of Dangerous Undercurrents Along the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast
- » Traffic on Struma Motorway Expected to be Allowed Partially from Friday
- » Bulgarian PM: Government is Implementing Consistent Policy to Build and Renovate Sports Facilities Across the Country
- » Bulgarian Mountain Rescuers: Injured Tourist near Malyovitsa Peak is Safe