500 Bulgarian Schools will be Modernised with BGN 700 Million
BGN 700 million has been allocated for the modernization of 500 Bulgarian schools during this school year, the Chair of GERB parliamentary group and the vice-president of the party Tsvetan Tsvetanov said o 11th of February in Veliko turnovo, where he opened the civil dialogue "Europe in Our Home", reports BNT.
One of the main purposes of the initiative was to show what commitments were fulfilled by the government during the first two years of the term in office, with emphasis on education.
Tsvetanov said that more than 30,000 children were returned to the classrooms on the basis of the mechanism developed by the Ministry of Education and Training for children and students.
In his words, decent wages to teachers is key to the development of education in Bulgaria and the government has committed to the increase of the teacher's wages by the end of the term of office in 2021. The envisaged investments for this are in the range of over one billion and 300 million BGN.
- » Eurostat: 83% of Bulgarian Graduates Find a Job
- » Over 17,000 Students in Bulgaria will Study in Renovated Schools With European Money
- » 250 965 BGN Are Assignеd for Students' Scholarships for Sports Successes
- » IT Professionals Remain the Highest-Paid Workers in 2018
- » Burgas Municipality Wants to Take Control of the Maritime School in the City
- » The Anglo-American School in Sofia Opened an Art Centre