500 Bulgarian Schools will be Modernised with BGN 700 Million
BGN 700 million has been allocated for the modernization of 500 Bulgarian schools during this school year, the Chair of GERB parliamentary group and the vice-president of the party Tsvetan Tsvetanov said o 11th of February in Veliko turnovo, where he opened the civil dialogue "Europe in Our Home", reports BNT.
One of the main purposes of the initiative was to show what commitments were fulfilled by the government during the first two years of the term in office, with emphasis on education.
Tsvetanov said that more than 30,000 children were returned to the classrooms on the basis of the mechanism developed by the Ministry of Education and Training for children and students.
In his words, decent wages to teachers is key to the development of education in Bulgaria and the government has committed to the increase of the teacher's wages by the end of the term of office in 2021. The envisaged investments for this are in the range of over one billion and 300 million BGN.
- » Education Ministry Presents 17 National Programmes for Development of Education in 2019
- » Medicine Overtakes Law by Number of Students in Bulgaria, but there is a Shortage of Nurses
- » Sofia University Creates Two Research Institutes
- » 419 Schools Are in a Flu Vacation
- » Ministry of Education is Preparing a New Program: IT Business Enters School
- » Scheme for Fake Diplomas Neutralised in Shumen