Rain in Central and Eastern Bulgaria before Noon, Highs between 4-9°C
Windy today with moderate and strong wind bringing cold air from northwest, meteorologist Georgi Tsekov, National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, told Focus News Agency. In the morning, continuing outbreaks of rain in some places, chiefly in the central and eastern parts of the country, in the mountains – snowfall. In the afternoon, precipitation in most areas will ease and clear, and in the evening the wind will ease and will turn from northeast in the eastern regions. Maximum temperatures mostly in the range of 4°C to 9°C.
A code yellow warning for strong wind is in place today for most of the country – west-northwestern wind reaching 14-19 m/s.
- » A 5.4 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in France - there Are Injured
- » Weather Forecast: Mostly Sunny with Brief Rain
- » 5.6 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in Guatemala
- » Fires Have Killed Half the Koalas from a Reserve in Australia
- » 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake Struck Samoa
- » Japan Allocates $ 1.2 Billion to Typhoon-Affected Areas