Rain in Central and Eastern Bulgaria before Noon, Highs between 4-9°C
Windy today with moderate and strong wind bringing cold air from northwest, meteorologist Georgi Tsekov, National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, told Focus News Agency. In the morning, continuing outbreaks of rain in some places, chiefly in the central and eastern parts of the country, in the mountains – snowfall. In the afternoon, precipitation in most areas will ease and clear, and in the evening the wind will ease and will turn from northeast in the eastern regions. Maximum temperatures mostly in the range of 4°C to 9°C.
A code yellow warning for strong wind is in place today for most of the country – west-northwestern wind reaching 14-19 m/s.
- » Good Weather Conditions for Mountain Tourism Today in Bulgaria
- » Sunny and Warm Today in Bulgaria with Highs Between 23°C and 28°C
- » The Earth Has Lost 12 million Hectares of Tropical Forests in 2018
- » European Project Supports Young People for Innovative Energy Efficiency Changes in the Danube Region
- » Sunshine Today in Bulgaria with Highs of 21-26°C
- » Rain with Sand from Sahara in Smolyan