Rain in Central and Eastern Bulgaria before Noon, Highs between 4-9°C
Windy today with moderate and strong wind bringing cold air from northwest, meteorologist Georgi Tsekov, National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, told Focus News Agency. In the morning, continuing outbreaks of rain in some places, chiefly in the central and eastern parts of the country, in the mountains – snowfall. In the afternoon, precipitation in most areas will ease and clear, and in the evening the wind will ease and will turn from northeast in the eastern regions. Maximum temperatures mostly in the range of 4°C to 9°C.
A code yellow warning for strong wind is in place today for most of the country – west-northwestern wind reaching 14-19 m/s.
- » It Will Be Sunny Today, around and after Noon - Hot
- » Sunny and Hot Saturday
- » 5 Magnitude Earthquake on the Richter Scale Strikes Japan
- » The Beauty of the Amazon Jungle - The "Lungs of the Earth" (GALLERY)
- » 250 Acres of Oak Forest and Pastures Burned near Vetren
- » Weather Forecasters Warn about Dangerous Rip Currents