Bulgarian Ministry of Tourism Will Seek Investors at Congress Centers
The Ministry of Tourism will seek investors at congress centers, aiming to fill the resorts beyond their traditional season. This was said by the Minister of tourism Nikolina Angelova for "24 hours" newspaper.
She pointed out that at least ten pilot investment tours will be held, as at the end of the summer in Sunny Beach there will be a big investment forum on the topic.
In response to a question about tour operator's concerns about the expected decline in foreign tourists, Angelkova said a "dynamic year" is coming, and that Turkey and Spain are particularly struggling with Russian tourists, where there are state subsidies in the sector. This makes their products competitive with the cheaper Bulgarians.
- » Bulgaria’s Tourism Minister Insists on 50% Increase in Finances for Advertising
- » National Tourism Council Will Meet in "Golden Sands"
- » Heavy Traffic at Kapitan Andreevo Border Checkpoint
- » Explore the Tomb of Tutankhamun in Burgas, Bulgaria
- » Nikolina Angelkova: The Price of 70 BGN per Umbrella Is not Okay
- » 5 Interesting Food Festivals from Around the World