Bulgarian Ministry of Tourism Will Seek Investors at Congress Centers
The Ministry of Tourism will seek investors at congress centers, aiming to fill the resorts beyond their traditional season. This was said by the Minister of tourism Nikolina Angelova for "24 hours" newspaper.
She pointed out that at least ten pilot investment tours will be held, as at the end of the summer in Sunny Beach there will be a big investment forum on the topic.
In response to a question about tour operator's concerns about the expected decline in foreign tourists, Angelkova said a "dynamic year" is coming, and that Turkey and Spain are particularly struggling with Russian tourists, where there are state subsidies in the sector. This makes their products competitive with the cheaper Bulgarians.
- » BDZ Provides Nearly 8,000 Extra Seats For the Holiday Weekend
- » Wizz Air is the Best Low Cost Airline of the Year According to the European Aviation Awards
- » On Independence Day: BDZ Launches Retro Train
- » Bulgaria Is the Third Most Attractive Destination for Foreigners in the Region
- » Turkish Airlines Adds Direct Flights to the Vietnamese Cities of Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City
- » There Will Be Three New Destinations from Bulgaria in the Airlines' Winter Schedule