Bulgarian Ministry of Tourism Will Seek Investors at Congress Centers
The Ministry of Tourism will seek investors at congress centers, aiming to fill the resorts beyond their traditional season. This was said by the Minister of tourism Nikolina Angelova for "24 hours" newspaper.
She pointed out that at least ten pilot investment tours will be held, as at the end of the summer in Sunny Beach there will be a big investment forum on the topic.
In response to a question about tour operator's concerns about the expected decline in foreign tourists, Angelkova said a "dynamic year" is coming, and that Turkey and Spain are particularly struggling with Russian tourists, where there are state subsidies in the sector. This makes their products competitive with the cheaper Bulgarians.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Air France Plans to Cut 7,500 Jobs
- » Full Beaches On The Black Sea Coast: Bulgarian Tourism Industry Is Optimistic for the Season
- » 12 km Queue of Cars at the Kulata Border Checkpoint to Greece
- » The Queues of Cars at the "Kulata" Border Checkpoint Continue
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Nightclubs in Albena Resort Close
- » Bad News for Bulgarian Tourism: "Balkan Holidays" Cancels the Entire Charter Program for Summer 2020