Bulgarian Ministry of Tourism Will Seek Investors at Congress Centers
The Ministry of Tourism will seek investors at congress centers, aiming to fill the resorts beyond their traditional season. This was said by the Minister of tourism Nikolina Angelova for "24 hours" newspaper.
She pointed out that at least ten pilot investment tours will be held, as at the end of the summer in Sunny Beach there will be a big investment forum on the topic.
In response to a question about tour operator's concerns about the expected decline in foreign tourists, Angelkova said a "dynamic year" is coming, and that Turkey and Spain are particularly struggling with Russian tourists, where there are state subsidies in the sector. This makes their products competitive with the cheaper Bulgarians.
- » Bulgaria was Top Tourist Destination for Greeks in 2018
- » 10% Decline in Early Bookings For the Southern Black Sea Coast
- » New Cheap Flights Start between Sofia, Bulgaria and Germany
- » First Flight of the Largest Aircraft in the World
- » By the End of 2019 a Direct Airline Between Varna and Doha Will be Opened
- » Data from Winter 2018/2019 Season Show Bulgaria Manages to Keep High Tourism Levels