UEFA Decided When Bulgaria must have at least One Stadium with VAR
Up to 7 months, Bulgaria must have at least one stadium with a VAR installed. This became clear after the decisions made by UEFA, which were published today, reports Sportal.
From the 2019/2020 season, the VAR is introduced not only in the groups but also in the playoff round of the Champions League. This means that if the Bulgarian champion reaches that stage, it must play at a stadium with the system in question.
The other more important decision, which also concerns more Bulgarian clubs, is that from the 2020/2021 season, UEFA will almost certainly introduce the VAR for the Europa League teams as well.
- » Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic's Championship Win
- » Bulgarian Tennis Star Grigor Dimitrov Drops Out of TOP 50 in the World Rankings
- » Ludogorets Heads for its First Champions League Test
- » Football Club Owners Met with Bulgaria’s Prime Minister
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Have to Pay a Fine Because He Refused to Appear at the Press Conference
- » Women's World Cup 2019