UEFA Decided When Bulgaria must have at least One Stadium with VAR
Up to 7 months, Bulgaria must have at least one stadium with a VAR installed. This became clear after the decisions made by UEFA, which were published today, reports Sportal.
From the 2019/2020 season, the VAR is introduced not only in the groups but also in the playoff round of the Champions League. This means that if the Bulgarian champion reaches that stage, it must play at a stadium with the system in question.
The other more important decision, which also concerns more Bulgarian clubs, is that from the 2020/2021 season, UEFA will almost certainly introduce the VAR for the Europa League teams as well.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Because of the Pandemic: The Boxing Match between Kubrat Pulev and Anthony Joshua Postponed
- » 2020 Summer Olympics - On July 23rd
- » The New Dates for the Postponed Tokyo Olympics to be Revealed this Week
- » Crown Casinos in Melbourne and Perth close after Government’s Lockdown Announcement
- » The NBA Playoffs and Player Comebacks
- » UEFA has Canceled all Club Tournament Finals