BDZ Passengers in Bulgaria Can Now Check Online if their Train is Late
BDZ passengers will be able to monitor online whether they are on a scheduled or delayed train that they will use or will welcome a close person traveling with it. This became possible after BDZ-Passenger Transport improved its information service by adding an active LIVE electronic dashboard to its site.
When you enter a particular station, anyone can track down with their mobile phone when the train is expected to arrive or depart from the station and if it is late and how many minutes.
The new feature is reminiscent of the existing one for electronic boards, but has already been refined with information on all stations and the movement of trains in real time.
The publication of up-to-date information on train movements will significantly improve the awareness of customers of the national railway operator who will be able to check at any time whether they are delayed or have an extra stay on the train they have chosen to travel, BDZ said.
- » Hauliers and Carriers Insist that the TOLL System in Bulgaria Be Postponed to 2020
- » The World Bank Office in Bulgaria Opens in 2 Years and will Employs More than 300 People
- » According to the Bulgarian Government it is Realistic to have the Hemus Highway Ready by 2024
- » The Orthodox Church Celebrates the Palm Sunday
- » Targovishte Municipality is the most Transparent Institution in Bulgaria
- » With Money From Europe: Free Wi-Fi Network in 113 Municipalities in Bulgaria Will be Build