BDZ Passengers in Bulgaria Can Now Check Online if their Train is Late
BDZ passengers will be able to monitor online whether they are on a scheduled or delayed train that they will use or will welcome a close person traveling with it. This became possible after BDZ-Passenger Transport improved its information service by adding an active LIVE electronic dashboard to its site.
When you enter a particular station, anyone can track down with their mobile phone when the train is expected to arrive or depart from the station and if it is late and how many minutes.
The new feature is reminiscent of the existing one for electronic boards, but has already been refined with information on all stations and the movement of trains in real time.
The publication of up-to-date information on train movements will significantly improve the awareness of customers of the national railway operator who will be able to check at any time whether they are delayed or have an extra stay on the train they have chosen to travel, BDZ said.
- » Bulgaria's Unemployment Rate For Q4 is 4.7%
- » Eurobarometer: Bulgarians Remain Optimistic About the Future of Europe
- » Prisons and Court Guards in Bulgaria Received Funding for 200 New Employees
- » Bulgaria Temporarily Suspends the Construction of the Gas Connection with Serbia
- » Bulgarian Ombudsman Organizes Free Medical Examinations For Socially Disadvantaged People
- » MPs Are Finally Voting on the Changes to the Electoral Code Today