Bulgarian President Radev has Approved Marin Raykov as Ambassador to London
President Rumen Radev has approved the appointment of former Bulgarian Prime Minister Marin Raykov as Ambassador of Bulgaria to London. From Dondukov 2 confirmed that the conciliation procedure between the presidential institution and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs is over, reports Dnevnik.
"A decree will be issued by the head of state after a decision by the Council of Ministers and an agrement from the United Kingdom," the presidency said.
According to "24 hours", the current Ambassador of our country in London, Konstantin Dimitrov, left the British capital a few days ago in a time when Brexit is looming. Until recently Marin Raykov was Ambassador to Rome.
The conciliation procedure between the two institutions as Ambassador of Bulgaria in Paris has not yet been completed. On unconfirmed information, the proposal is for Deputy Foreign Minister Yuri Sterk, but has not yet been approved by the head of state.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Lavrov: After the Mess Up in Bulgaria, our Embassy cannot Function Normally
- » Russia stopped issuing Tourist Visas for Bulgarians
- » 70 Diplomats and Employees of the Russian Embassy are Leaving Bulgaria
- » Expelled Russian Diplomats are Leaving Bulgaria with their Families: 2 Flights are Taking Out more than 160 People Today
- » Ambassador Mitrofanova will Propose to Putin the Closure of the Russian Embassy in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria will not Fulfill the Russian Ultimatum