Bulgarian President Radev has Approved Marin Raykov as Ambassador to London
President Rumen Radev has approved the appointment of former Bulgarian Prime Minister Marin Raykov as Ambassador of Bulgaria to London. From Dondukov 2 confirmed that the conciliation procedure between the presidential institution and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs is over, reports Dnevnik.
"A decree will be issued by the head of state after a decision by the Council of Ministers and an agrement from the United Kingdom," the presidency said.
According to "24 hours", the current Ambassador of our country in London, Konstantin Dimitrov, left the British capital a few days ago in a time when Brexit is looming. Until recently Marin Raykov was Ambassador to Rome.
The conciliation procedure between the two institutions as Ambassador of Bulgaria in Paris has not yet been completed. On unconfirmed information, the proposal is for Deputy Foreign Minister Yuri Sterk, but has not yet been approved by the head of state.
- » Tsvetka Karayancheva: There is Great Potential For Deepening the Bulgarian-Russian Relations in the Field of Energy
- » The Second Economic Forum with the Participation of Boyko Borisov and Zoran Zaev Started in Plovdiv (Updated)
- » Boyko Borissov and Zoran Zaev Will Meet in Plovdiv
- » A Bulgarian Parliamentary Delegation is Visiting Moscow
- » Mongolia-Bulgaria Intergovernmental Commission Meeting Kicks off
- » Rumen Radev Will Participate in the 41st Session of the UN Human Rights Council