Bulgarian President Radev has Approved Marin Raykov as Ambassador to London
President Rumen Radev has approved the appointment of former Bulgarian Prime Minister Marin Raykov as Ambassador of Bulgaria to London. From Dondukov 2 confirmed that the conciliation procedure between the presidential institution and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs is over, reports Dnevnik.
"A decree will be issued by the head of state after a decision by the Council of Ministers and an agrement from the United Kingdom," the presidency said.
According to "24 hours", the current Ambassador of our country in London, Konstantin Dimitrov, left the British capital a few days ago in a time when Brexit is looming. Until recently Marin Raykov was Ambassador to Rome.
The conciliation procedure between the two institutions as Ambassador of Bulgaria in Paris has not yet been completed. On unconfirmed information, the proposal is for Deputy Foreign Minister Yuri Sterk, but has not yet been approved by the head of state.
- » Bulgarian President President Rumen Radev Will Participate in a Meeting with the Business in Haskovo.
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister Participated in the Conference on Peace and Security in the Middle East
- » Bulgarian PM is on a Working Visit to Serbia
- » External Affairs Minister of India Will be on an Official Visit to Bulgaria
- » Prime Minister Borissov Will be Awarded With the "Orden of the Republic of Serbia"
- » An International Conference with the Participation of Bulgarian Foreign Minister is Held in Warsaw