Bulgaria Ranks 7th in Road Safety in the EU
The probability of getting into a road crash in Austria is 9 times greater than in Denmark. This is a study by the European Commission, published by the British Daily Mail.
There are 44 road accidents in Austria per 10,000 inhabitants, while in Denmark they are only 5. Among the most dangerous countries for driving in Europe are also Germany (37/10 000) and Belgium (35/10 000). A high indicator - about 30, is also reported for Slovenia, Portugal, Malta and Italy.
Driving in Bulgaria is considered relatively safe, as our country ranks 7th with 10.5 incidents per 10,000 people. This is 2 times more than the leader Denmark, but it is 4 times less than Austria.
- » Bulgaria's Unemployment Rate For Q4 is 4.7%
- » Eurobarometer: Bulgarians Remain Optimistic About the Future of Europe
- » Prisons and Court Guards in Bulgaria Received Funding for 200 New Employees
- » Bulgaria Temporarily Suspends the Construction of the Gas Connection with Serbia
- » Bulgarian Ombudsman Organizes Free Medical Examinations For Socially Disadvantaged People
- » MPs Are Finally Voting on the Changes to the Electoral Code Today