Bulgaria Ranks 7th in Road Safety in the EU
The probability of getting into a road crash in Austria is 9 times greater than in Denmark. This is a study by the European Commission, published by the British Daily Mail.
There are 44 road accidents in Austria per 10,000 inhabitants, while in Denmark they are only 5. Among the most dangerous countries for driving in Europe are also Germany (37/10 000) and Belgium (35/10 000). A high indicator - about 30, is also reported for Slovenia, Portugal, Malta and Italy.
Driving in Bulgaria is considered relatively safe, as our country ranks 7th with 10.5 incidents per 10,000 people. This is 2 times more than the leader Denmark, but it is 4 times less than Austria.
- » Parliament Officially Goes into Election Vacations Until October 25 Inclusive
- » We are Celebrating the Feast of Aviation and the Bulgarian Air Force
- » After the Security Council: Bulgaria Urges Turkey to Suspend Military Operation in Syria
- » The Security Council will Meet Today Due to the Situation in Syria
- » 40% of the Roads in Bulgaria are in Poor Condition
- » Rosen Plevneliev: Northern Macedonia MUST Be in the EU, Macron is Wrong