Bulgaria Ranks 7th in Road Safety in the EU
The probability of getting into a road crash in Austria is 9 times greater than in Denmark. This is a study by the European Commission, published by the British Daily Mail.
There are 44 road accidents in Austria per 10,000 inhabitants, while in Denmark they are only 5. Among the most dangerous countries for driving in Europe are also Germany (37/10 000) and Belgium (35/10 000). A high indicator - about 30, is also reported for Slovenia, Portugal, Malta and Italy.
Driving in Bulgaria is considered relatively safe, as our country ranks 7th with 10.5 incidents per 10,000 people. This is 2 times more than the leader Denmark, but it is 4 times less than Austria.
- » Organic Agriculture in Bulgaria is Already Monitored with an Electronic Register
- » Traffic on Bulgaria Blvd in Sofia is Restored
- » Mountain Rescuers were Looking for a Missing Person in Pirin
- » Bulgarian Tol System Will Generate BGN 600 million Revenue Per Year
- » Final: The Case of the Omani State Fund Against Bulgaria over the CCB has been Completed
- » Changes in Traffic in Sofia from Today, See Where