Model of a Car From "F1" Was Sold at Auction For More Than 95 000 Dollars
A Formula 1 car was sold on auction in Paris for over $ 95,000. The real estate car is made of 313,000 blocks, placed on a metal base.
Designed according to the model of Nicolas Hülkenberg's car, it is equipped with branded tires and steering wheel, which is a replica of his.
The model car was sold at a price that far exceeded the initially announced $ 30-50,000.
Revenues will go to children's charity.
- » Turkey's Lake Tuz Turned Pink
- » A Woman Survives a 1.5-Kilometer Fall in Canada. Her Parachute Failed to Open
- » Bomb Attempt in Kabul Kills at least 63, Injures over 180. There Are Women and Children among the Victims
- » Iceland Honors the Loss of the First Glacier Due to Global Warming
- » The Iron Church in Istanbul Flooded after the Torrential Rain
- » CCP with Tips on What to Do if an ATM “Swallows” our Card