Model of a Car From "F1" Was Sold at Auction For More Than 95 000 Dollars
A Formula 1 car was sold on auction in Paris for over $ 95,000. The real estate car is made of 313,000 blocks, placed on a metal base.
Designed according to the model of Nicolas Hülkenberg's car, it is equipped with branded tires and steering wheel, which is a replica of his.
The model car was sold at a price that far exceeded the initially announced $ 30-50,000.
Revenues will go to children's charity.
- » Europe is Threatened by Temperature Records
- » A Bulgarian Opened Four Bulgarian Schools in Spain
- » Code Orange Warning For Heavy Rain For 4 regions in Bulgaria
- » Human Error is One of the Possible Causes of Fire in the TPP Maritsa East 2
- » Rain and Thunderstorms in Some Parts of Bulgaria, Possibly Hailstorms
- » Trakia Highway May Be Flooded Soon due to a Cracked Dam