Bulgarian PM Met with British Ambassador Emma Hopkins to Discuss the Scripal Case
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov met with British Ambassador Emma Hopkins, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
They discussed information about the possible poisoning of businessman Emilian Gebrev and a link to the Scripal case.
Emilian Gebrev, army merchant, enters the Special Services Control Commission days after posting on British and Russian sites.
According to them, a third suspect of the poisoning of Sergei and Julia Scripal of the Russian military intelligence Sergei Fedotov was in Bulgaria in 2015 at the same time that Gebrev was poisoned. He, his son and director in an arms firm survive the severe poisoning. The Commission will verify the veracity of the data.
- » PM Borissov Gathered an Extraordinary Summit of the Council of Ministers' Security Council
- » EU with Measures against Turkey's Drilling Actions near Cyprus
- » U.S. Joins 11 NATO Allies for Breeze 2019 Maritime Exercise in Bulgaria
- » The Number of Employed People in Bulgaria Exceeds Registered Unemployed in the First 6 Months of 2019
- » Fandakova: Maya Manolova is the BSP Candidate for Mayor of the Capital
- » "Volya" Won't Support the Deal for the Purchase of the F-16 Aircraft