Bulgarian PM Met with British Ambassador Emma Hopkins to Discuss the Scripal Case
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov met with British Ambassador Emma Hopkins, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
They discussed information about the possible poisoning of businessman Emilian Gebrev and a link to the Scripal case.
Emilian Gebrev, army merchant, enters the Special Services Control Commission days after posting on British and Russian sites.
According to them, a third suspect of the poisoning of Sergei and Julia Scripal of the Russian military intelligence Sergei Fedotov was in Bulgaria in 2015 at the same time that Gebrev was poisoned. He, his son and director in an arms firm survive the severe poisoning. The Commission will verify the veracity of the data.
- » President Rumen Radev Met with th US Ambassador to Bulgaria Justin Friedman
- » MFA: No Data For Bulgarians Affected by the Floods in Northern Greece
- » Prime Minister Borisov Met with the Greek Minister For Migration Policy
- » Rosen Zhelyazkov Discusses Mobility Package with EU Ministers in Brussels
- » Ministry of Interior: Migration Pressure in the Region is Increasing
- » PM Boyko Borissov Comments the Change in the Position of the Bulgarian Government on Belene NPP