MFA: We do not have Official Information on the Export of State Funds from Venezuela to Bulgaria
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs has not received such official information, BTA told the press agency of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in connection with a publication by Russian news agency that according to the Venezuelan lawmaker Carlos Paparonis, "Petroleos de Venezuella" has attempted to export state funds to Bulgaria.
Petroleos de Venezuela wants to use a brokerage house in Bulgaria to continue stealing Venezuelan money. We have already contacted Bulgaria! "Said the MP in Twitter, assuring that the money transfer would be stopped immediately.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs has verified that nobody informed the ministry or our embassies about finding and no such official information has been received.
- » Bulgaria Big On Bitcoin As Reserves Could Exceed Its Gold Stash
- » Finance Minister Goranov: 2 Billion for the F-16 Planes Is a Serious Fiscal Effort, but we Can Afford It
- » Deflation of 0.6% for June
- » Bulgarian Government to Revise Budget to Purchase Eight F-16 Jet Fighters
- » Bulgaria's Finance Minister Seeks State Budget Update to Include F-16 Deal
- » Minister of Finance Vladislav Goranov: Bulgaria Can Pay the F-16 Fighters Transaction at Once