MFA: We do not have Official Information on the Export of State Funds from Venezuela to Bulgaria
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs has not received such official information, BTA told the press agency of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in connection with a publication by Russian news agency that according to the Venezuelan lawmaker Carlos Paparonis, "Petroleos de Venezuella" has attempted to export state funds to Bulgaria.
Petroleos de Venezuela wants to use a brokerage house in Bulgaria to continue stealing Venezuelan money. We have already contacted Bulgaria! "Said the MP in Twitter, assuring that the money transfer would be stopped immediately.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs has verified that nobody informed the ministry or our embassies about finding and no such official information has been received.
- » Bulgaria Is among the Countries Which Attracted Most Funds under the Juncker Investment Plan
- » Oil Prices Rise with 10%
- » Greece is Preparing to Cut Income Taxes
- » In the Period January - June 2019 Bulgarian Exports to the EU Grew by 5.1%
- » In 2018 the Goods Exported From Bulgaria amounted to BGN 56 030.4 Million
- » The Amount of the Fiscal Reserve as of June 30 is BGN 11.7 billion