Mostly Sunshine Today in Bulgaria, Highs between 10-15°C
Mostly sunshine is forecast for today with maximum temperatures of between 10°C and 15°C. Reduced visibility in the morning in some places in the lowlands and valleys. In the afternoon, cloud will increase and thicken from west, but still no precipitation during the day. This is what meteorologist Boryana Markova, National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology told Focus News Agency. Light to moderate wind from south-southwest. In the night, the wind will turn from northwest and will strengthen, and in many areas from west to east it will rain, in the mountains – snowfall.
- » Temperatures Will Drop, the Real Summer Is Expected in the Beginning of August
- » Rain Showers Accompanied by Thunder Today in Bulgaria, Maximum Temperatures from 25C in Northeast to 35C in Southwest
- » Economic Losses From Bad Weather in Europe in June Will Cost $ 2 billion
- » Sunny with Highs Between 32C and 37C
- » Will the Weather in Bulgaria Surprise us Next Week?
- » Mount Etna WAKES UP