Mostly Sunshine Today in Bulgaria, Highs between 10-15°C
Mostly sunshine is forecast for today with maximum temperatures of between 10°C and 15°C. Reduced visibility in the morning in some places in the lowlands and valleys. In the afternoon, cloud will increase and thicken from west, but still no precipitation during the day. This is what meteorologist Boryana Markova, National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology told Focus News Agency. Light to moderate wind from south-southwest. In the night, the wind will turn from northwest and will strengthen, and in many areas from west to east it will rain, in the mountains – snowfall.
- » Europroject Will Improve Air Quality in Six Large Municipalities in Bulgaria
- » Is Winter Going Away? New Warm Wave is Coming
- » Snowfall in some Areas in Bulgaria, Highs between 1-6°C
- » WWF: All Rivers in Bulgaria are Damaged
- » Maximum Temperatures Today Between 2°C and 7°C,
- » Cold and Dry Weather in Bulgaria until February 20th