US Launches Campaign Against "Turkish Stream"
US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo during their tour to European countries next week, will call on them to give up their support for the Turkish Stream project, a senior State Department official said,quoted by Econ.bg
Pompeo will visit Hungary, Slovakia, Poland, Belgium and Iceland on 11-15 February. "In Hungary we will continue to insist on the diversification of energy supply in Central Europe.
In addition, Pompeo will call on Hungary to "stop blocking NATO's cooperation with Ukraine."
"We are trying to strengthen our diplomatic, commercial, military and cultural engagement everywhere in Central Europe. Our position is that it is mature and necessary. For the last ten years, there has been a lack of active US involvement in Central Europe, which has led to the emergence of vacuums that China and Russia have gladly filled up, "the diplomat said.
- » The Bulgarian Ministry of Interior Reports a Drop in Casualties of Car Crashes
- » Sebastian Kurz Announced the End of the Coalition Government in Austria
- » Expenses of the Bulgarian Family are Growing Faster than Income
- » Bulgaria Expels 95 Foreigners on Security Grounds in 2018
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Inspected Construction of Section of Hemus Motorway
- » Germany's Foreign Minister Arrives in Sofia