US Launches Campaign Against "Turkish Stream"
US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo during their tour to European countries next week, will call on them to give up their support for the Turkish Stream project, a senior State Department official said,quoted by Econ.bg
Pompeo will visit Hungary, Slovakia, Poland, Belgium and Iceland on 11-15 February. "In Hungary we will continue to insist on the diversification of energy supply in Central Europe.
In addition, Pompeo will call on Hungary to "stop blocking NATO's cooperation with Ukraine."
"We are trying to strengthen our diplomatic, commercial, military and cultural engagement everywhere in Central Europe. Our position is that it is mature and necessary. For the last ten years, there has been a lack of active US involvement in Central Europe, which has led to the emergence of vacuums that China and Russia have gladly filled up, "the diplomat said.
- » The Retainers on Grafa Boulevard Took Another Victim, her Husband Threw them on the Tram Track and Got Arrested
- » Palestinian Cause, Trade Take Forefront at Jordan Foreign Minister Visit in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Launches Electronic Register for Organic Foods Industry
- » Bulgaria will Provide BGN 148,395 in Grants to Serbia, Montenegro, Armenia and Georgia
- » Bulgarian Interior Ministry: 44,539 Violations Detected During Speed Control Operation
- » Payment of Аid to Bulgarian Farmers who Culled Domestic Pigs Begins after September 1