Over 9.2 Million Foreign Tourists Visited Bulgaria Last Year
The growth of foreign tourists who visited our country in 2018 is increasing by 5%. The data was announced by Minister of Tourism Nikolina Angelkova at a conference in Sofia, quoted by the Bulgarian National Television.
According to her, 2018 was extremely successful for the sector. The aim of the ministry is to promote domestic tourism and the campaign is under the patronage of the President of the Parliament Tsveta Karayancheva.
Bulgarians are increasingly choosing Bulgaria. This is the ambition of the people who will work 2019 to be the year of domestic tourism. In a special clip the boxer Kubrat Pulev advertises our country. The campaign will also include the smallest municipalities that have something to show.
Nikolina Angelova - Minister of Tourism: In order to maximize the traveling in the country, let us know the little known places and regions.
- » The Grand Canyon National Park Closed because of the Coronavirus
- » 10,000 Bulgarians were in Italy Last Month
- » Ryanair has Grounded nearly all of its Planes until June
- » Turkish Airlines Suspend Flights
- » Wizz Air Stops all Flights to and from Varna
- » Bulgaria Closed its Borders to non-EU Countries, some Countries from the EU and Switzerland