Over 9.2 Million Foreign Tourists Visited Bulgaria Last Year
The growth of foreign tourists who visited our country in 2018 is increasing by 5%. The data was announced by Minister of Tourism Nikolina Angelkova at a conference in Sofia, quoted by the Bulgarian National Television.
According to her, 2018 was extremely successful for the sector. The aim of the ministry is to promote domestic tourism and the campaign is under the patronage of the President of the Parliament Tsveta Karayancheva.
Bulgarians are increasingly choosing Bulgaria. This is the ambition of the people who will work 2019 to be the year of domestic tourism. In a special clip the boxer Kubrat Pulev advertises our country. The campaign will also include the smallest municipalities that have something to show.
Nikolina Angelova - Minister of Tourism: In order to maximize the traveling in the country, let us know the little known places and regions.
- » We Can Already Choose Our Seats on the Train
- » The Tourists in Pirin Have almost Doubled
- » Every Fourth Flight from Bulgaria Departed with a Delay in July
- » Thirty-five Bulgarians Cannot Fly out of Frankfurt
- » Bulgarian Tourists Are Blocked on Samothrace in Alexandroupoli Islands
- » Space Tourism - Why Not?