The Longest Trolleybus Route in Sofia is Expected to be Launched in April
In April, the longest trolleybus route in Sofia is expected to be launched - 14 km. The infrastructure is now being built on Fridtjof Nansen Blvd, Cherni Vrah Blvd and Arsenalski Blvd. The trolley will be number 7 and will move from "Lyulin" to "Manastirski livadi" quarter. The new trolley line replaces tram number 6. This was made clear during the check of the route by the Deputy Mayor of Sofia, Doncho Barbalov.
"We are going to shut down the tunnel under the National Palace of Culture in order to complete the construction of the trolley contact network", said Barbalov.
The value of the route in the part electric network is BGN 1.5 million and the road part amounts to BGN 800 000.
Paid parking in the Blue Zone on Fritjof Nansen Blvd remains, but there will be a reorganization of the parking spaces.
- » Hauliers and Carriers Insist that the TOLL System in Bulgaria Be Postponed to 2020
- » The World Bank Office in Bulgaria Opens in 2 Years and will Employs More than 300 People
- » According to the Bulgarian Government it is Realistic to have the Hemus Highway Ready by 2024
- » The Orthodox Church Celebrates the Palm Sunday
- » Targovishte Municipality is the most Transparent Institution in Bulgaria
- » With Money From Europe: Free Wi-Fi Network in 113 Municipalities in Bulgaria Will be Build