The Longest Trolleybus Route in Sofia is Expected to be Launched in April
In April, the longest trolleybus route in Sofia is expected to be launched - 14 km. The infrastructure is now being built on Fridtjof Nansen Blvd, Cherni Vrah Blvd and Arsenalski Blvd. The trolley will be number 7 and will move from "Lyulin" to "Manastirski livadi" quarter. The new trolley line replaces tram number 6. This was made clear during the check of the route by the Deputy Mayor of Sofia, Doncho Barbalov.
"We are going to shut down the tunnel under the National Palace of Culture in order to complete the construction of the trolley contact network", said Barbalov.
The value of the route in the part electric network is BGN 1.5 million and the road part amounts to BGN 800 000.
Paid parking in the Blue Zone on Fritjof Nansen Blvd remains, but there will be a reorganization of the parking spaces.
- » BGN 1000 Fine for an Aggressive Dog without a Muzzle in Bulgaria
- » EC Approves National Beekeeping Program for 2020-2022
- » Medvedev: Rosatom Will Participate in the Choice of Investor for Belene NPP
- » National Road Safety Coordination Center is Established
- » International Day Against Drug Abuse
- » Bulgaria’s Toll System Ready for Technical Testing as of August 16