The Bulgarian State Provides Additional BGN 30 Million to Municipal and District Hospitals
Municipal and district hospitals will be allocated additional 30 million BGN from the state. This was agreed at a meeting in the Council of Ministers on 8th of February between the Health and Finance Ministers and the Association of Municipal Hospitals, reports BNT.
The additional resource will come from restructuring of expenditures in the state budget. The overall amount that the district and municipal hospitals will receive will be 66 million BGN, which also includes the funds already set for this year, the Health Minister explained.
Part of the additional funds will go to increase the salaries of the medics.
- » Is There a Danger of an Epidemic of Measles in Bulgaria?
- » 17 Cases of Measles in Bulgaria
- » There are Suspicions of Another 12 Children Infected with Measles in Bulgaria
- » Five Cases of Measles in Bulgaria (UPDATED)
- » Bulgaria's NHIF Ended 2018 with a Surplus of BGN 14 Million
- » 24 New Cases of HIV have been Detected since the Beginning of the Year