Most New Homes Completed in Varna, Plovdiv and Burgas
According to the preliminary data of the National Statistical Institute, the number of dwellings in operation in the fourth quarter of 2018 is 721 and the newly constructed dwellings there are 2 345. Most residential buildings were put into operation in the districts of Varna - 102 buildings with 413 dwellings in them, Plovdiv - 88 buildings with 330 dwellings, and Bourgas - 74 buildings with 414 dwellings.
Compared to the fourth quarter of 2017, the buildings were 67 more, or 10.2%, and the dwellings increased by 304, or by 14.9%. The largest share is of newly built houses (79.5%), followed by housing cooperatives (12.3%).
In the fourth quarter of last year compared to the fourth quarter of 2017, the number of newly built houses is increasing, the number of housing cooperatives remains unchanged and the number of mixed-type buildings decreases. The share of newly-built two-room apartments (35.4%) is the highest, followed by those with three rooms (34.8%) and the lowest share of six- and three-room apartments - 3.8%. The average useful area of a newly built dwelling increased from 94.7 square meters in the fourth quarter of 2017 to 98.6 square meters in the same quarter of 2018. The largest average useful area of a newly built dwelling is registered in Razgrad - 166.3 square meters and Yambol - 151.9 square meters, and the smallest - in the districts of Pleven - 73.3 square meters, and Shumen - 76.1 square meters.
- » Velocity Announces Positive Drill Results from the Bulgarian Obichnik Gold Project
- » Growth of Bulgarian Exports During the First Five Months of 2019
- » Decline in Sales and Exports of Cars From Turkey
- » January - April 2019: Bulgarian Exports to the EU Grew by 7.3%
- » Automobilwoche: The new Volkswagen Plant will be Built in Turkey
- » In the Period January - May 2019 the Exports of Goods From Bulgaria to Third Countries Increased by 14.4%