Most New Homes Completed in Varna, Plovdiv and Burgas
According to the preliminary data of the National Statistical Institute, the number of dwellings in operation in the fourth quarter of 2018 is 721 and the newly constructed dwellings there are 2 345. Most residential buildings were put into operation in the districts of Varna - 102 buildings with 413 dwellings in them, Plovdiv - 88 buildings with 330 dwellings, and Bourgas - 74 buildings with 414 dwellings.
Compared to the fourth quarter of 2017, the buildings were 67 more, or 10.2%, and the dwellings increased by 304, or by 14.9%. The largest share is of newly built houses (79.5%), followed by housing cooperatives (12.3%).
In the fourth quarter of last year compared to the fourth quarter of 2017, the number of newly built houses is increasing, the number of housing cooperatives remains unchanged and the number of mixed-type buildings decreases. The share of newly-built two-room apartments (35.4%) is the highest, followed by those with three rooms (34.8%) and the lowest share of six- and three-room apartments - 3.8%. The average useful area of a newly built dwelling increased from 94.7 square meters in the fourth quarter of 2017 to 98.6 square meters in the same quarter of 2018. The largest average useful area of a newly built dwelling is registered in Razgrad - 166.3 square meters and Yambol - 151.9 square meters, and the smallest - in the districts of Pleven - 73.3 square meters, and Shumen - 76.1 square meters.
- » Significant Increase of Walnuts and Orchards in Bulgaria in the last 10 Years
- » The Gas Interconnector with Greece Have Permission to be Build on Greek Territory
- » Daily Sabah: Bulgaria to Build Pipeline to Transport Russian Gas
- » Bulgaria and Russia Move Ahead on Gas Pipeline
- » PM Boyko Borissov: 200 High-Tech Jobs to be Opened by World Bank in Sofia
- » Representatives of the EU, Russia and Ukraine Will Discuss Gas Supplies