Most New Homes Completed in Varna, Plovdiv and Burgas
According to the preliminary data of the National Statistical Institute, the number of dwellings in operation in the fourth quarter of 2018 is 721 and the newly constructed dwellings there are 2 345. Most residential buildings were put into operation in the districts of Varna - 102 buildings with 413 dwellings in them, Plovdiv - 88 buildings with 330 dwellings, and Bourgas - 74 buildings with 414 dwellings.
Compared to the fourth quarter of 2017, the buildings were 67 more, or 10.2%, and the dwellings increased by 304, or by 14.9%. The largest share is of newly built houses (79.5%), followed by housing cooperatives (12.3%).
In the fourth quarter of last year compared to the fourth quarter of 2017, the number of newly built houses is increasing, the number of housing cooperatives remains unchanged and the number of mixed-type buildings decreases. The share of newly-built two-room apartments (35.4%) is the highest, followed by those with three rooms (34.8%) and the lowest share of six- and three-room apartments - 3.8%. The average useful area of a newly built dwelling increased from 94.7 square meters in the fourth quarter of 2017 to 98.6 square meters in the same quarter of 2018. The largest average useful area of a newly built dwelling is registered in Razgrad - 166.3 square meters and Yambol - 151.9 square meters, and the smallest - in the districts of Pleven - 73.3 square meters, and Shumen - 76.1 square meters.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Boyko Takov, BSMEPA: 90% of Companies in Bulgaria Are Micro, However Generating a Little Over 1/3 of Revenues in the Sector
- » Amazon Opens 100 000 Jobs in US and Canada
- » Cyber Security Expert Richart Ruddie On Why Bulgaria is a Growing Tech Hub For Outside Investors
- » Bulgaria - Second of Cheepest Alcohol in EU
- » French Telecom Orange is Launching 5G Network in Five Spanish Cities
- » Gambling Entertainment in Bulgaria - History, Facts, Opportunities