1,195 Million E-Vignettes Have Been Sold
,,To date, over 1,195 million e-vignettes have been sold for BGN 92 million'', Petya Avramova, Minister of Regional Development and Public Works, told reporters.
According to the ministry, electronic vignette can be purchased by light and heavy truck drivers at over 5,000 points across the country.
"There are BGN 440 thousand more revenues from the sale of electronic vignettes, compared to the same period of last year," Minister Avramova also reported.
- » Turkish Airlines’ Campaign is the Reason For More Tourist Going to Bulgarian Ski Resorts
- » Bankruptcy due to Brexit: Flybmi Airlines Cancels All Its Flights
- » Russia Wants Long-Term Bulgarian Tourist Visas
- » Annual Inflation in January 2019 Compared to January 2018 Was 3.0%
- » BSMEPA and Sofia Tech Park - Partners in Support of the Bulgarian Business
- » BSMEPA will Support the Printing Industry in Bulgaria