What is the State of the Repair of "Graf Ignatiev" Street?
With nearly three months delay, the repair of Sofia's Graf Ignatiev Street continues.
At the moment, the GP company has requested that 50 days be recognized as non working due to poor weather conditions and 31 of them have approved by the monitoring commission. Apart from December 18, repair works on the plot did not take place until February 5, which calculates a further 48 days delay.
Now starts work on the squares "Garibaldi", "Slaveikov" and "St. St. Sedmochislenitsi". Also Graf Ignatiev in the section between "Vasil Levski" Blvd. and "Evlogi and Hristo Georgievi", reports Sofia Municipality.
From February 12, the flooring of "Tsar Shishman" Street starts in the section between "Graf Ignatiev" Str. And "Gen. Parensov ". There has recently been a repair, but the municipality states that a temporary pavement was then put in place, which will now be replaced by a permanent one.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Assoc. Prof. Kunchev: The Epidemic in Bulgaria is still Far from Over
- » CEM with a New Chairman - Betina Zhoteva
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree