Bulgaria’s Consumer Sentiment Index Increased by 1.9% For January 2019
Bulgaria’s consumer sentiment index increased by 1.9 percentage points at the end of January as compared to the previous consumer survey in October last year, due to a strong improvement in confidence among rural population, the National Statistical Institute (NSI) said on Friday, quoted by SEE News.
The consumers’ opinion about the development of the general economic situation in the country over the past 12 months improved at the end of January compared with October 2018, the NSI said in a statement.
Regarding their expectations for the next 12 months, consumers in rural areas tend to believe that the positive trend from the past 12 months will continue, while urban population is slightly more negative.
Consumers' opinion on unemployment remained relatively unchanged, compared with October.
- » The EC Sends Experts to Bulgaria Due to the African Swine Fever
- » Astronomical Observatory in the Borisova Garden Will be Restored
- » Company Will Invest Over BGN 25 mln in a Factory Near Devnya
- » Hackers Attacked the Websites of the Airports in Burgas and Varna
- » Rescue Teams Help Two Injured Paragliders near Dupnitsa
- » French-German Consortium Wins Sofia Airport Concession Tender