Bulgaria Signs Car Supply Deal with Moto Pfohe
Bulgaria's education ministry said on Thursday that it has signed a 1 million levs ($580,000/511,000 euro) deal with local car dealer Moto-Pfohe for the supply and maintenance of light vehicles with 8+1 seats, See News reports.
The contract was signed on February 2, the ministry said in a notice to the public procurement agency.
Two companies submitted offers for the contract.
Last year, Japanese diversified group Sumitomo Corporation completed the acquisition of Moto-Pfohe from German company Hugo Pfohe for an undisclosed price.
- » Bulgaria was Top Tourist Destination for Greeks in 2018
- » Bulgaria with a Record Export to Germany: What Do Germans Buy and Where Does it Go?
- » EU Online Gambling Landscape - Changes to Expect in 2019
- » Chinese Company Secures USD 135.5 Million for Bulgarian Port Project
- » Expert: Electricity Prices will Increase by 15% if KEVR Approves CEZ Proposal
- » Projects of over 4,600 Bulgarian Households under the Gasification Program have been Implemented