Bulgaria Signs Car Supply Deal with Moto Pfohe
Bulgaria's education ministry said on Thursday that it has signed a 1 million levs ($580,000/511,000 euro) deal with local car dealer Moto-Pfohe for the supply and maintenance of light vehicles with 8+1 seats, See News reports.
The contract was signed on February 2, the ministry said in a notice to the public procurement agency.
Two companies submitted offers for the contract.
Last year, Japanese diversified group Sumitomo Corporation completed the acquisition of Moto-Pfohe from German company Hugo Pfohe for an undisclosed price.
- » Greece Has Granted a Gas Interconnector License to Bulgaria
- » National Tourism Council Will Meet in "Golden Sands"
- » Vivacom Filed a Complaint Against Apple in Bulgaria's Commission for the Protection of Competition
- » Plovdiv Entreprenuer Plans a 90-meter Skyscraper in Sofia
- » Heavy Traffic at Kapitan Andreevo Border Checkpoint
- » Explore the Tomb of Tutankhamun in Burgas, Bulgaria