Bulgaria Signs Car Supply Deal with Moto Pfohe
Bulgaria's education ministry said on Thursday that it has signed a 1 million levs ($580,000/511,000 euro) deal with local car dealer Moto-Pfohe for the supply and maintenance of light vehicles with 8+1 seats, See News reports.
The contract was signed on February 2, the ministry said in a notice to the public procurement agency.
Two companies submitted offers for the contract.
Last year, Japanese diversified group Sumitomo Corporation completed the acquisition of Moto-Pfohe from German company Hugo Pfohe for an undisclosed price.
- » Russia Wants Long-Term Bulgarian Tourist Visas
- » Annual Inflation in January 2019 Compared to January 2018 Was 3.0%
- » BSMEPA and Sofia Tech Park - Partners in Support of the Bulgarian Business
- » BSMEPA will Support the Printing Industry in Bulgaria
- » 31 Bulgarian Companies go to the International Food and Drink Exhibition GULFOOD 2019 in Dubai with the Support of BSMEPA
- » State Synergy to Support the Presentation of Bulgarian Goods and Services in China