Prime Minister Borisov: No Hospital will be Closed During my Term of Office
“No hospital will be closed during my term of office, the money for health care is increased every year, and therefore I want solutions. It will not be right if nurses and doctors with years of work experience, who treat us and take care of us every day, feel without support, abandoned and forgotten,” Bulgaria‘s Prime Minister said during a meeting with representatives of the Association of Municipal Hospitals, the government press office said on 7th of February, reports BNT.
The meeting was also attended by the Deputy Prime Minister Tomislav Donchev, the Minister of Health Kiril Ananiev and the Head of the National Health Insurance Fund, Dr. Decho Dechev. The meeting was held to discuss the financial problems of the municipal hospitals and the insufficient remuneration for the work of the medical specialists.
Prime Minister Borissov ordered the Ministry of Health to make analyses of the financial situation of each municipal hospital in the country.
"The government will be looking for financial opportunities to pay the municipal hospitals, which experience insufficiency of funds," the Prime Minister stressed.
- » The EC Sends Experts to Bulgaria Due to the African Swine Fever
- » Astronomical Observatory in the Borisova Garden Will be Restored
- » Company Will Invest Over BGN 25 mln in a Factory Near Devnya
- » Hackers Attacked the Websites of the Airports in Burgas and Varna
- » Rescue Teams Help Two Injured Paragliders near Dupnitsa
- » French-German Consortium Wins Sofia Airport Concession Tender