Temperature Highs between 2° and 7°C, Light Rain Possible in Southeast Regions
Today from west the clouds will break and decrease but will remain considerable over Eastern Bulgaria. Light rain may fall in the southeasternmost regions. Light to moderate northern wind in Eastern Bulgaria. Maximum temperatures between 2°C and 7°C, up to 9-10°C in the most distant southwestern regions. The atmospheric pressure will remain close to the average for the month, meteorologist Martin Slavchev, National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology told Focus News Agency.
- » Earthquake Measuring 3.2 on the Richter Scale Sensed in Dimitrovgrad and Haskovo
- » In the Afternoon Above the Eastern and Mountainous Regions of Bulgaria Could be Raindfall
- » Yellow Code for Heavy Rains and Thunder in 16 Districts in Bulgaria
- » NIMH: Code Yellow Warning For Heavy Rain with Thunder and Hail
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria, Maximum Temperatures between 23°C and 28°C
- » The EC Creates an Air Fleet to Combat Fires