Joint Meeting of the Governments of Romania and Bulgaria in February in Bucharest
The interim minister of transport of Romania Rovana Plumb discussed on Tuesday with his Bulgarian counterpart Rossen Jeliazkov about two priority projects for bilateral relations, respective the insurance of the minimum conditions for navigation for the development in safety during the whole period of the year and the construction of a new bridge over the Danube, reports ActMedia.
According to a press release of the ministry of transport, the parts expressed the conviction that the projects will be discussed in the framework offered by the fifth joint meeting of the Romanian government and the government of the Republic of Bulgaria ( the reunion of the council for cooperation at high level Romania- Bulgaria).
The officials made an evaluation of the present stage and the perspective of the bilateral relations in the domain of transport, in the context of the joint meeting of the two governments to take place in Bucharest on 22 February 2019.
The discussions were attended by the state secretaries of the ministry of transport Dragos Titea and Ion Iordachescu and the ambassador of the Republic of Bulgaria to Romania Todor Ivanov.
- » Bulgarian President President Rumen Radev Will Participate in a Meeting with the Business in Haskovo.
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister Participated in the Conference on Peace and Security in the Middle East
- » Bulgarian PM is on a Working Visit to Serbia
- » External Affairs Minister of India Will be on an Official Visit to Bulgaria
- » Prime Minister Borissov Will be Awarded With the "Orden of the Republic of Serbia"
- » An International Conference with the Participation of Bulgarian Foreign Minister is Held in Warsaw