Bulgaria to Become Eurotransplant Member by April 1
The Parliament tasked Minister of Health Kiril Ananiev with presenting an action plan by April 1, 2019 with concrete steps for Bulgaria to become a member of Eurotransplant. The MPs unanimously approved the proposal from BSP with 144 votes in favour, none against and no abstentions, Focus News Agency reports. In this time frame, Minister Ananiev has to make an analysis of transplant activity. Also by April 1, he has to present to the Parliament a national programme for promotion of organ, cell and blood donation and the necessary legal amendments.
- » First Case of African Swine Fever in Blagoevgrad Region
- » Two New Cases of West Nile Fever Confirmed in Bulgaria
- » The National Antiaids Summer Campaign Strated on August 15
- » The United Kingdom May Be Left without some of Its Medicines after Brexit
- » Bulgaria will not be Able to Send People for Lung Transplant to Vienna
- » The Cases of African Swine Fever in Wild Boar are Now 32