Bulgaria to Become Eurotransplant Member by April 1
The Parliament tasked Minister of Health Kiril Ananiev with presenting an action plan by April 1, 2019 with concrete steps for Bulgaria to become a member of Eurotransplant. The MPs unanimously approved the proposal from BSP with 144 votes in favour, none against and no abstentions, Focus News Agency reports. In this time frame, Minister Ananiev has to make an analysis of transplant activity. Also by April 1, he has to present to the Parliament a national programme for promotion of organ, cell and blood donation and the necessary legal amendments.
- » Bulgarian Doctors will be Trained for Pulmonary Transplantation in Vienna
- » 110,000 Cases of Measles Worldwide Over the First Three Months of the Year
- » Nearly 500 Measles Cases in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Ranks Sixth in Europe on the Spread of Measles
- » A National Coordination Council for Measles Has Been Established
- » 460 Infected with Measles in Bulgaria, 20 of them are Hospital Staff