Two Dead Bodies were Found in an Apartment in the Center of Shumen
Two bodies were found in an apartment in the center of Shumen. Criminalists from the police in Shumen clarify the circumstances in which the death of two people - an elderly family - occurred, reports Darik.
The two bodies are an 87-year-old man and a 85-year-old woman. There are gunshot wounds in the chest area, said Commissar Yalcheng Rasim before dariknews.bg.
Perhaps it is murder and suicide with a lawfully owned rifle, a pre-death letter is left.
A signal of this was brought by their relatives who, when entering the dwelling, found the elderly woman died and her husband in another room.
Senior Commissioner Yalcan Rasim - Director of the Shoumen Ministry of Interior, District Attorney Margarita Georgieva - Administrative Head of the Shoumen Regional Prosecutor's Office and Delyan Dimitrov - Deputy District Attorney who is a prosecutor on the case, are on the spot.
Procedural investigative actions are underway to clarify the circumstances surrounding the deaths of elderly people.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Bulgarian Entrepreneur Tzvetan Vassilev is No Longer Wanted by Interpol
- » Bulgaria: 9 Months in Prison for a Man caught Driving Drunk for the Second Time
- » A Law will Prohibit the Sale of Nitrous Oxide or “Laughing Gas” to Minors in Bulgaria
- » Operation in Greece for the capture of Bulgarian Cryptoqueen Ruja Ignatova
- » Methamphetamine was found in the Blood of Semerdzhiev who Caused the Car Crash on July 5
- » Bulgaria: In One Day, Police caught 26 Drivers with Alcohol and 14 with Drugs in their Blood