Two Dead Bodies were Found in an Apartment in the Center of Shumen
Two bodies were found in an apartment in the center of Shumen. Criminalists from the police in Shumen clarify the circumstances in which the death of two people - an elderly family - occurred, reports Darik.
The two bodies are an 87-year-old man and a 85-year-old woman. There are gunshot wounds in the chest area, said Commissar Yalcheng Rasim before dariknews.bg.
Perhaps it is murder and suicide with a lawfully owned rifle, a pre-death letter is left.
A signal of this was brought by their relatives who, when entering the dwelling, found the elderly woman died and her husband in another room.
Senior Commissioner Yalcan Rasim - Director of the Shoumen Ministry of Interior, District Attorney Margarita Georgieva - Administrative Head of the Shoumen Regional Prosecutor's Office and Delyan Dimitrov - Deputy District Attorney who is a prosecutor on the case, are on the spot.
Procedural investigative actions are underway to clarify the circumstances surrounding the deaths of elderly people.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ministry of Interior Will Investigate 14 Organ Transplant Surgeries in Lozenets Hospital
- » Belgian Army Deserter Nicknamed “Belgian Rambo” Found Dead after Month Search
- » Four Dead in Attack Against German Clinic
- » Bulgaria: Daring Robbery on Struma Highway in Pernik Region
- » Hollywood Action Hero Sylvester Stallone with Fake Bulgarian Passport, Found in a Police Operation
- » Crime: Mother Killed Her Own Two Children in Bulgarian Town of Sandanski