An Average of 10,000 New Job Places Are Created in Bulgaria Each Year
''Over the last decade, the private sector in Bulgaria has an average of 10,000 new jobs per year.'' This was announced by Deputy Minister of Economy Alexander Manolev during the official opening of the exhibition "HR Industry 2019" in Interpred Sofia.
"The only sustainable way to ensure growth in our economy is to invest consistently in the training and development of cadres, and among the most important factors is the wider overlapping of dual learning," said Deputy Minister Manolev.
He explained that in this direction the Ministry of Economy works in full coordination with the Ministry of Education and Science and the Ministry of Labor and Social Policy.
According to him, the industry map, which experts from the Ministry of Economy have developed and which shows the needs of the business in each region, is very important.
"HR Industry" is an exhibition of companies providing services in the field of human resources. More than 50 exhibitors take part this year, and the registered participants exceed 940. More than 30 seminars are scheduled to take place throughout the day.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend
- » Bulgaria: Head of State Agency for Wiretapping Replaced by President Radev