5.7-Magnitude Quake Hits Indonesia
An earthquake of 5.7 magnitude jolted 129km north west of Kota Ternate, Indonesia on Thursday, the United States (US) Geological Survey (USGS) said.
According to Xinhua news agency, the epicentre, with a depth of 35.0km, was initially determined to be at 1.5093 degrees north latitude and 126.4563 degrees east longitude
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Poachers Killed One of the Rarest Birds in Bulgaria
- » Two People Have Been Infected With COVID-19 by a Mink
- » Bulgarian State Railways Signed a Contract with Siemens
- » Lake Varna: Tons of Dead Fish at the Shore, What is the Reason?
- » The Sun Has Not Been This Quiet Since the Ice Age
- » Emergency Declared in Michigan - Two Dams Have Breached