5.7-Magnitude Quake Hits Indonesia
An earthquake of 5.7 magnitude jolted 129km north west of Kota Ternate, Indonesia on Thursday, the United States (US) Geological Survey (USGS) said.
According to Xinhua news agency, the epicentre, with a depth of 35.0km, was initially determined to be at 1.5093 degrees north latitude and 126.4563 degrees east longitude
- » Rain Showers Accompanied by Thunder Today in Bulgaria, Maximum Temperatures from 25C in Northeast to 35C in Southwest
- » Economic Losses From Bad Weather in Europe in June Will Cost $ 2 billion
- » Sunny with Highs Between 32C and 37C
- » Will the Weather in Bulgaria Surprise us Next Week?
- » Mount Etna WAKES UP
- » 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Was Registered in Greece