Bulgaria Has Allocated Nearly BGN 20 million For Aids For People with Disabilities
For the period January-December 2018 the state has allocated 19 947 841 BGN 42 for auxiliary equipment, devices and medical devices for people with disabilities. That is what Minister of Labor and Social Policy, Bisser Petkov, said in a reply to a parliamentary question, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
The most funds - over BGN 7 million are for hearing aids of 55 282 people. 9364 have received funds for wheelchairs . Another 350 have been able to buy rechargeable wheelchairs again with the help of the state.
For the past year, the total number of refusals made on applications for disability allowances for people with disabilities was 1 226.
- » Bulgaria’s Toll System Ready for Technical Testing as of August 16
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Dismissed the Idea of Reducing VAT
- » More than 50% of Bulgarians Are Satisfied with Their Salary
- » KEVR Will Have Meeting on the Gas Price in Bulgaria
- » Rumen Radev Will Visit CERN
- » Register of Fruit and Vegetable Traders Will Protect Domestic Production