Bulgaria Has Allocated Nearly BGN 20 million For Aids For People with Disabilities
For the period January-December 2018 the state has allocated 19 947 841 BGN 42 for auxiliary equipment, devices and medical devices for people with disabilities. That is what Minister of Labor and Social Policy, Bisser Petkov, said in a reply to a parliamentary question, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
The most funds - over BGN 7 million are for hearing aids of 55 282 people. 9364 have received funds for wheelchairs . Another 350 have been able to buy rechargeable wheelchairs again with the help of the state.
For the past year, the total number of refusals made on applications for disability allowances for people with disabilities was 1 226.
- » GERB has Announced that it will Restore the Preferential Vote
- » Chairman of GERB Tsvetan Tsvetanov is on a Working Visit with Kosovo Prime Minister
- » Traffic Police Operation For Control of Trucks and Buses Begins
- » Today we Mark 146th Anniversary of the Death of Bulgarian National Hero Levski
- » The Bulgarian Socialist Party Leaves Parliament
- » Bulgaria's Unemployment Rate For Q4 is 4.7%