Theresa May and Jean-Claude Juncker Will Discuss the Deal for Brexit
British Prime Minister Teresa May and European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker will discuss the deal for Brexit in Brussels on how the UK wants to amend or replace the Irish backstop, reported Econ.bg
Three separate options are currently being considered by ministers - the so-called "Malthouse Compromise", putting an end date on the backstop, or creating a mechanism which allows the UK to leave the arrangement at a time of its choosing.
Before today's meeting, it became clear that the European Union's position on the agreement remained unchanged and it was not subject to renegotiation.
- » Foreign Minister: We will Establish Regular Contact between the Diplomats of Bulgaria and UAE
- » PM of Hungary Viktor Orban: Hungary Sees Bulgaria as an Ally to the Migration Problem
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva: We Are Extremely Worried about the New Escalation in the Gulf of Oman
- » Rumen Radev Met with Hungarian President Janos Ader in Budapest
- » PM Borissov Held a Meeting with UAE's Foreign Minister Abdullah bin Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan
- » Over 184,000 E-vignettes Have Been Sold to Romanian Cars so Far