Theresa May and Jean-Claude Juncker Will Discuss the Deal for Brexit
British Prime Minister Teresa May and European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker will discuss the deal for Brexit in Brussels on how the UK wants to amend or replace the Irish backstop, reported Econ.bg
Three separate options are currently being considered by ministers - the so-called "Malthouse Compromise", putting an end date on the backstop, or creating a mechanism which allows the UK to leave the arrangement at a time of its choosing.
Before today's meeting, it became clear that the European Union's position on the agreement remained unchanged and it was not subject to renegotiation.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Emmanuel Macron Announced the New Prime Minister of France
- » Bulgaria Will Apply For EUR 500 Million of EU for Supporting 60/40 Measure
- » French Prime Minister Edouard Philippe Resigns, Macron Prepares New Cabinet
- » Bulgarian Parliament Rejects Another Legislative Veto by President
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov: We Keep Over 300,000 Jobs Until September 30 with the Measure 60/40
- » Bulgaria's Health Minister Ananiev with Four New Orders for the Emergency Epidemic Situation