Flu Epidemic also Cancelled in Blagoevgrad
As of today the flu epidemic and anti-epidemic measures in the Blagoevgrad region are lifted, the Ministry of Health said. On Wednesday the epidemic was cancelled in Gabrovo and Razgrad following 11 other regions the previous day, among them Sofia city, Kyustendil, Vidin, Varna and Smolyan, except the municipality of Madan which retained the anti-epidemic measures for medical and childcare facilities.
Only in Montana the epidemic was extended until February 8 due to increasing cases of influenza and acute respiratory diseases.
- » Bulgarian Doctors will be Trained for Pulmonary Transplantation in Vienna
- » 110,000 Cases of Measles Worldwide Over the First Three Months of the Year
- » Nearly 500 Measles Cases in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Ranks Sixth in Europe on the Spread of Measles
- » A National Coordination Council for Measles Has Been Established
- » 460 Infected with Measles in Bulgaria, 20 of them are Hospital Staff