Flu Epidemic also Cancelled in Blagoevgrad
As of today the flu epidemic and anti-epidemic measures in the Blagoevgrad region are lifted, the Ministry of Health said. On Wednesday the epidemic was cancelled in Gabrovo and Razgrad following 11 other regions the previous day, among them Sofia city, Kyustendil, Vidin, Varna and Smolyan, except the municipality of Madan which retained the anti-epidemic measures for medical and childcare facilities.
Only in Montana the epidemic was extended until February 8 due to increasing cases of influenza and acute respiratory diseases.
- » US Health Authorities Have Identified the Ingredient in the Electronic Cigarettes that Causes Lung Illnesses
- » Annually more than 4,000 People Develop Lung Cancer in Bulgaria - over 3,000 of them Are Men
- » There Are 442 Thousand People with Diabetes in Bulgaria
- » November - Lung Cancer Awareness Month
- » 3/4 of Bulgarians Would Seek a Donor, but only 1/3 Would Consent to a Donation
- » The Number of People Who Died in the US because of E-Cigarettes Has Reached 37