Flu Epidemic also Cancelled in Blagoevgrad
As of today the flu epidemic and anti-epidemic measures in the Blagoevgrad region are lifted, the Ministry of Health said. On Wednesday the epidemic was cancelled in Gabrovo and Razgrad following 11 other regions the previous day, among them Sofia city, Kyustendil, Vidin, Varna and Smolyan, except the municipality of Madan which retained the anti-epidemic measures for medical and childcare facilities.
Only in Montana the epidemic was extended until February 8 due to increasing cases of influenza and acute respiratory diseases.
- » The Samples for Legionnaires’ Disease Taken from the Hotel Where the British Tourists Have Stayed Are Negative
- » New Case of African Swine Fever Confirmed in Varna Area
- » A Substance Contained in Liquids for E-Cigarettes and Hookahs Will Be Included in the the Drug List
- » Two New Cases of West Nile Fever in Bulgaria
- » Doctors, Hospitals and Pharmacies - with Reports For the Protection of Personal Data
- » Three New Cases of African Swine Fever in Wild Boar in Bulgaria