Flu Epidemic also Cancelled in Blagoevgrad
As of today the flu epidemic and anti-epidemic measures in the Blagoevgrad region are lifted, the Ministry of Health said. On Wednesday the epidemic was cancelled in Gabrovo and Razgrad following 11 other regions the previous day, among them Sofia city, Kyustendil, Vidin, Varna and Smolyan, except the municipality of Madan which retained the anti-epidemic measures for medical and childcare facilities.
Only in Montana the epidemic was extended until February 8 due to increasing cases of influenza and acute respiratory diseases.
- » Artificial Intelligence Transforming the Healthcare Industry
- » Medical Specialists in Vidin Start Strike Action
- » The End of Fried Foods in Kindergartens in Bulgaria
- » Today Is the World Blood Donor Day
- » Tick Bites Boom in Sofia
- » More Than 1 mln People Worldwide Are Infected with Sexually Transmitted Infections Every Day