Mostly Cloudy, in most Regions in Bulgaria the Precipitation will Stop by Noon
Still cloudy today. The precipitation will ease and will completely stop by noon in most regions. In the afternoon, the clouds over Western Bulgaria will break. Light to moderate wind from east-northeast, sometimes strong in the southeastern regions, with continuing incursion of cold air. Maximum temperatures between 2°C and 7°C. The forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology was reported to Focus News Agency by meteorologist Georgi Tsekov.
- » Sunshine until Noon, Rain Showers later on in some Places in South Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Starts the Week with Nice Weather
- » 4.5 Magnitude Earthquake Hit the Greek Island of Zakynthos
- » UN: 2018 was the most Negative for the Climate
- » Spring Returns to Bulgaria with Full Force
- » More Sun in Northwest Bulgaria, Cloudy and Rainy in Eastern Parts of the Country