Bulgarian Minister of Tourism Popularizes Our Tourism in Russia
Tourism Minister Nikolina Angelova held meetings with representatives of the Federation Council (FF) and the Cooperation Group with Bulgaria in Moscow. The Minister is on an official visit to the Russian capital, accompanied by a Bulgarian parliamentary delegation, announced the Ministry of Tourism, quoted by NOVA TV.
,,For me as a minister and for the Bulgarian government it is important to ensure the security and peace of every tourist. These were the main highlights of Prime Minister Boyko Borissov's meeting with President Vladimir Putin last year in Moscow'', Minister Angelkova said.
She emphasized the great importance of the Russian market for the sustainable development of incoming tourism in Bulgaria and assured the attendees that the institution is constantly making efforts to stimulate the tourist flow by the Federation.
The commitments to work to increase the tourist flow will be met. One of the highlights was the two-year plan for the tourism sector, which was adopted at the meeting of the working group in October 2018. ''It discussed the possibility of declaring the Year of Tourism of Bulgaria in Russia and vice versa, and to encourage the tourist to our country, we will work with the Russian regions'', said Minister Angelkova.
- » Almost 12 million Passengers Have Passed Through Bulgarian Airports in 2018
- » Wizz Air - Best Low Cost Airlines For 2018 in the Central and Eastern Europe
- » Bulgarian Tourism Minister: We are Expecting Important Guests in Sunny Beach on May 31st
- » Tourism Minister: The Summer for Bulgarian Tourism will Be Challenging
- » Sofia Airport Grows Passenger Traffic with 5.2% this February
- » Bulgaria’s Black Sea Hotels and Restaurants Seek to Hire Seasonal Workers