SOFIA Will Host a Meeting of Young Leaders From 35 Countries
Sofia will host the European Junior Presidents' Meeting of the Junior Chamber International European Presidents. It will be held in the period 07-10.02.2019 in Hilton Sofia Hotel. Participants in the event will be 110 delegates from 35 countries. Apart from Europe, delegates from the United States, Indonesia, Japan and Paraguay will take part in the event.
The aim of the forum is to discuss the development strategy of both national organizations and JCI Europe. Among the tasks of the meeting are the establishment of a more lasting relationship between the members of the organizations, exchange of experience and good practices.
On 08.02.2019 (Friday) from 13:00 to 14:00, a panel discussion on "Youth for Europe: But is Europe Still Relevant to Them?" Will be held as part of the event. During this discussion, representatives of the political, civil society and business sectors will discuss the social challenges facing young people in Bulgaria and Europe today and what the EU can do to overcome them. The discussion will be open to media representatives.
More information about the JCI European Presidents Meeting can be found at:
The official site of the event: http://epm2019.jci.bg.
Facebook Match Page: https://www.facebook.com/epm2019.
- » Telenor Сtarts 5G Тrials Аcross Bulgaria
- » International Software Security Conference Opens in Bulgaria
- » President Rumen Radev Vetoed the Law on the Ratification of Contracts Relating to the Purchase of F-16
- » Lozan Panov: There Is a Risk for the Chief Prosecutor Election to Be Left with only One Nomination
- » NSSI with 11% Higher First-Quarter Social Security Contributions
- » The EC Sends Experts to Bulgaria Due to the African Swine Fever