SOFIA Will Host a Meeting of Young Leaders From 35 Countries
Sofia will host the European Junior Presidents' Meeting of the Junior Chamber International European Presidents. It will be held in the period 07-10.02.2019 in Hilton Sofia Hotel. Participants in the event will be 110 delegates from 35 countries. Apart from Europe, delegates from the United States, Indonesia, Japan and Paraguay will take part in the event.
The aim of the forum is to discuss the development strategy of both national organizations and JCI Europe. Among the tasks of the meeting are the establishment of a more lasting relationship between the members of the organizations, exchange of experience and good practices.
On 08.02.2019 (Friday) from 13:00 to 14:00, a panel discussion on "Youth for Europe: But is Europe Still Relevant to Them?" Will be held as part of the event. During this discussion, representatives of the political, civil society and business sectors will discuss the social challenges facing young people in Bulgaria and Europe today and what the EU can do to overcome them. The discussion will be open to media representatives.
More information about the JCI European Presidents Meeting can be found at:
The official site of the event: http://epm2019.jci.bg.
Facebook Match Page: https://www.facebook.com/epm2019.
- » Bulgaria is Failing to Attract Funding for Science
- » The Bulgarian Ministry of Interior Reports a Drop in Casualties of Car Crashes
- » Expenses of the Bulgarian Family are Growing Faster than Income
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Inspected Construction of Section of Hemus Motorway
- » Construction on the Expansion of the Southern Arc of the Ring Road in Sofia can Start at end of 2019.
- » City Scooters like in Vienna will be soon Roaming the Streets of Sofia