Today in Brussels it Will be Signed the Protocol on Macedonia's Membership in NATO
A historic day for Macedonia - in Brussels, the protocol for the country's accession to NATO will be signed, reported bTV.
The procedure was delayed for more than 11 years after Greece blocked accession in 2008 for name dispute.
Once it was resolved, the path of the Republic of Northern Macedonia to the Euro-Atlantic structures was already open.
The protocol will be signed by Foreign Minister Nikola Dimitrov and the permanent representatives of the Alliance's 29 member states.
- » Predictions of a Decline in Tourists in Bulgarian Summer Resort Albena
- » Two Bulgarians who Won a Place in the Forbes Ranking for the most Successful Young Entrepreneurs
- » Property Prices in Sofia Fall at the End of the Year
- » Fitch Raised the Outlook for Bulgaria's Credit Rating
- » Almost 12 million Passengers Have Passed Through Bulgarian Airports in 2018
- » Canadian Velocity Minerals Became the Majority Owner of a Bulgarian Gold Extraction Project