Today in Brussels it Will be Signed the Protocol on Macedonia's Membership in NATO
A historic day for Macedonia - in Brussels, the protocol for the country's accession to NATO will be signed, reported bTV.
The procedure was delayed for more than 11 years after Greece blocked accession in 2008 for name dispute.
Once it was resolved, the path of the Republic of Northern Macedonia to the Euro-Atlantic structures was already open.
The protocol will be signed by Foreign Minister Nikola Dimitrov and the permanent representatives of the Alliance's 29 member states.
- » There are Only Nine Camping Parks in Bulgaria According to Eurostat
- » Bulgaria is against the Division of Albania and the Republic of Northern Macedonia into the EU Accession Process
- » Inflation For May is 0.1 per cent
- » Modern Technologies Maintain Quality Infrastructure Even if It Is Old
- » Free Trading In 2019: How Innovations In Tech Are Making It Possible
- » Dubai Port Operator with Interest in Bulgarian Ports