Today in Brussels it Will be Signed the Protocol on Macedonia's Membership in NATO
A historic day for Macedonia - in Brussels, the protocol for the country's accession to NATO will be signed, reported bTV.
The procedure was delayed for more than 11 years after Greece blocked accession in 2008 for name dispute.
Once it was resolved, the path of the Republic of Northern Macedonia to the Euro-Atlantic structures was already open.
The protocol will be signed by Foreign Minister Nikola Dimitrov and the permanent representatives of the Alliance's 29 member states.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » These Bulgarian Electric Vehicles will be Among the Most Affordable on the World Market
- » Bulgaria: The Economy Grew by nearly 5% before the Start of Summer
- » Almost the Entire Management of "Bulgargaz" has been Replaced
- » North Macedonia to Introduce Electricity Saving Measures
- » Annual Inflation in Bulgaria for July Jumped above 17%
- » The Price of Gas in Germany will Increase by about 2.5 Euro cents